WandaVision Remote Control

Valor

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I love the TV Guide cover they released showing the Wanda and Vis with a floating retro remote control. A very specific remote control. A Zenith Space Command remote from the 50s. And the buttons are glowing a Mind Stone-like yellow! Then, I noticed the closing scene of episode 1 has Vis smooching Wanda while secretly clicking the same remote behind her back at us viewers.

Now, I'm not saying that the characters on the show are being controlled by the Mind Stone which now resides in a retro Zenith Space Command Remote Control. But I'm not saying they aren't either!

Also, that remote is beautiful, so I modeled one in Fusion 360, printed it out on my Mars Pro, Cast the buttons in clear/yellow resin, and added LEDs. Because I really love this show.

IMG_5072A.jpeg
IMG_5073A.jpeg
IMG_5074A.jpeg
IMG_5078A.jpeg

Screen Shot 2021-01-25 at 1.39.27 PM.png
28640904ae7239d82dca6c35c6ed6a31.jpg
wvtv.jpg

Love it. I've always wanted a Space Commander since I saw one in That 70s Show and thought it was just neat looking (and the way it worked was neat). This is even cooler.

Yep, I definitely want one. Is this something you plan on adding to your etsy store down the line ?

Agreed like everyone else sweet looking remote outstanding. Perhaps Marvel or some other vendor will decide to actually make this into a collectible piece for fans. You never know. Come on Mind Stone work your magic!....:)

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back