Wandavision Darkhold

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Nemesis9

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I’m looking to make one, so I thought I’d create a thread for anyone else interested to dump in any hi res shots of the book they found. This should be a fun one!
635011E5-F829-4386-8675-516965D62153.jpeg

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

renaissance_man

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
This is on my to do list too, especially as I have yet to finish the Agents of SHIELD Darkhold that I started some years ago.
renaissance-man-Darkhold.jpg

I took some screenshots ready to get to work on this.
Good luck with your build.

MCU-Darkhold-Sparky-and-book.jpg

MCU-Darkhold-12.jpg

MCU-Darkhold-11.jpg

MCU-Darkhold-10.jpg

MCU-Darkhold-9.png

MCU-Darkhold-8.png

MCU-Darkhold-7.png

MCU-Darkhold-6.png

MCU-Darkhold-5.png

MCU-Darkhold-4.png

MCU-Darkhold-23.png

MCU-Darkhold-2.png

MCU-Darkhold-1.png

Nemesis9

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

You are the man, thank you for these shots. Really looking forward to seeing what you come up with.

renaissance_man

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I've watched the first episode of WandaVision Assembled and it was great to find out all of the details that went into making this 9 part epic.

Sadly there weren't any shots of the Darkhold prop for those looking for reference but there is a wealth of behind the scenes detail and this was just the first episode I expect other episodes to focus on different departments.
Definitely worth watchng though.

FabWorks

I've watched the first episode of WandaVision Assembled and it was great to find out all of the details that went into making this 9 part epic.

Sadly there weren't any shots of the Darkhold prop for those looking for reference but there is a wealth of behind the scenes detail and this was just the first episode I expect other episodes to focus on different departments.
Thanks for the update. Im sure once they do get behind the scenes of the last 2 or 3 episodes theyll show em.

FabWorks

Any luck?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.