Voltron Costume

Hey Joel, th' red lion head looks better your doin' an awesome job brah I look forward to your updates brah keep up th' great work. :p

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2

Hey Joel, th' red lion sure looks pretty brah. :cool Have ya done any work on th' blazin' sword? and how do ya plan on holdin' it while in costume? keep up th' great work.:popcorn

I have no problems holding my Blazing Sword....I just have to slide it down through the mouth to grab it. If his jaw is moveable, hell ave no problems grabbing or holding it

Just a quick concern. The lights in eyes look great in the pictures and it would be because the transparent plastic will act as a filter and distribute the light evenly from a distance. But if for some reason when you get to the fitting section and you have to move the lights closer to the plastic and Led's look too Bright in some parts and weaker in other parts you just add another different "light filter" directly behind plastic. Here is a link to something I use, polyethylene.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back