voice changer?

Radon Cypher

Has anyone tried to use something to change their voice when wearing their pred costume....I was thinking maybe some sort of microphone in the bio attached to a speaker somewhere on the costume? Just a thought. It would be worth a try. I think it would be pretty cool. Any thoughts or suggestions are appreciated. Thanks hunters!

I'm currently trying and messing around with ways to integrate speakers into different parts of the costume, Im wanna make AVP esque armor, but not exactly that and I'm toying with the idea of mounting smaller speakers into the shoulder armor, and running it to a switch of some sort that'll play what i want.

Any who, I found these two links that have helped me on this issue.
Setup 1
Setup 2

The second link talks about hyperdyne setups and servos, but those look to run about $100 American. Setup 1 is a cheap walmart type of setup, which works, but you can't get that famous clicking noise.

Yeah thats what I am talking about. I have one of those cheap voice changers, but it needs a better speaker. Im not the best with electronics!

Not a bad Idea Master Anubis, and the problem the guy in the first link was talking about was that it doesn't pick his voice up real well, maybe if you combined the two methods, or all 3, if someone has an insane will to mess around with fiddly little plastic voice changer electronics.

I'm currently trying and messing around with ways to integrate speakers into different parts of the costume, I'm wanna make AVP esque armor, but not exactly that and I'm toying with the idea of mounting smaller speakers into the shoulder armor, and running it to a switch of some sort that'll play what i want.

Any who, I found these two links that have helped me on this issue.
Setup 1
Setup 2

The second link talks about hyperdyne setups and servos, but those look to run about $100 American. Setup 1 is a cheap walmart type of setup, which works, but you can't get that famous clicking noise.

I have a hyperdyne system in my Scorch republic commando suit. I was toying with the idea of using the bounty hunter modulation side of it to mimic a predator mimicking a human but I am not so sure I want to remove it from the republic commando. If extra funds pop up in the near future I may just buy the Hyperdyne Predator board. Their stuff really is top shelf if you can spare the cash.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back