Victory gin label from 1984

TheSt.LouisKid

Sr Member
Once upon a time someone had posted the lable that appears on the gin bottles for anyone to print.
Anybody still have that or know where I can find it?

Thanks.

It was. It did. I had.

Here's what it looked like:

vicbottle2.jpg

And I whipped up a PDF:

http://immonen.ca/fun/rpu/victorylabel.pdf

Have fun. ;)

KD

Doubleplusgood. :D

You know, you guys should read "Theory and Practice of Oligarchical Collectivism by Emmanuel Goldstein. It goes great with gin. :angel

Goldstein-book.png

I found a brand of gin called "Prestige Edition" that comes in a bottle that has the same unremarkable shape as the one in the picture. At just over $5 a bottle I'm sure it comes with a free headache. Perhaps something I can wash my paintbrushes with.

:lol

The bottles were all different in the film... when I was making the label, someone here kindly posted a photo of their production used version, but I have yet to find it onscreen. I'll see if I can dig up my screencaps.

Happy to have helped.

KD

The bottle you have shown is good.

Its a boring shape and the label is not applied to the bottle very well which I think goes right along with the story. Everything is supposed to be crappy, poorly made, falling apart, etc.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ToothTech @ Apr 24 2006, 01:06 AM) [snapback]1231918[/snapback]</div>
2 different bottles from the canteen scene
[/b]

The "Prestige Edition" bottle has the shape of the bottle on the left except with a screw top.

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back