Limited Run Vibro Axe Connector - August Run

Cameron

Sr Member
5 more Ready to go out. August 1.

very clean for the most part. You will need to do some flash trim and there are a few airbubbles here and there but not many. I left the pour spout on in case you need to attach to another part. all solid but can be drilled out easily. The casts even captures the split in the top part. I can read the number on the casts so I will list that out later for you real part hunters although I could not find any.

Please PayPal $20 plus $8 shipping if you are in the US to cameron22000@gmail.com. Please include your RPF name.
International PM me for quote.

FRESH FROM THE MOLD

IMG_0513.JPG
956DEDDA-6852-4B7F-97B2-C686D6EE21E9.jpeg

Last edited:
Not sure what ya mean. Pic?
Nevermind. I was confusing myself and had an error in memory. I re-compared and it looks great. My apologies.

On a separate note, will you be casting it with the threaded ring oriented in the higher position it is on the real prop? It looks like it's unscrewed upward and there's a tapered vinyl washer or something under the ring as well

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    231.9 KB · Views: 204
Last edited:
Nevermind. I was confusing myself and had an error in memory. I re-compared and it looks great. My apologies.

On a separate note, will you be casting it with the threaded ring oriented in the higher position it is on the real prop? It looks like it's unscrewed upward and there's a tapered vinyl washer or something under the ring as well
I will do my best on that for sure.

Ok, so I did some additional research and while mine is very very close, it is not an exact match for the screen used one. What Trooper Trent said regarding a "washer" is actually a part of the connector and I found it present on a totally wrong but similar type of connector. While mine will pass very well on a finished prop I wanted to point this out in case anyone wants to opt out.

I wonder if you could simulate it in the cast by removing the threaded ring, placing a beveled gasket and replacing the ring. that might also raise it up to a closer height?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back