Vibro ax info

masterpoo

here Is another prop I have that has been collecting dust for 10+ years. I bought it for a bousshh costume I was building for my wife. I have the helmet bando and this left that I’m looking to sell. What is the current value? It has a small spot on the blade that the paint has chipped off but no mark on the actual blade itself
Vibroax

Thanks

True, but i'd like a rough idea of it's worth so I can start the auction at an appropriate $ amount. I have been out of the prop scene for over 10 years, so i have no frame of reference. And a cursory search of therpf and ebay didn't provide any current info.

I don't think there is a going rate on these, they don't come up for sale often. Did you use real parts on this, hairdryer, soaker ball, toy DL-44, etc?

I didn't build it, but I did get it from an RPF'r and all parts are original/not casts. I was hoping someone would recognize their handiwork

My guess is it's from that OLD "active project" years and years back. I think it was Boba Debt's baby.

From what I remember, they were some pretty nice replicas if the effort was put in to finish them.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back