Vader Tusks?

propsculptor

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Are these accurate Vader Tusks?
c7_1_b.JPG

...they look the part for ANH, ESB....ROTJ versions have pointed ends. Knurling may be slightly different, but otherwise they look good.....

I own a set of those and love them. TK510 is an excellent seller, I recommend his stuff. His Vader gloves are the best I have seen.

Originally posted by SithLord@Apr 5 2006, 12:47 PM
Ya ANH were rounded on the tips, ESB had a mix of rounded/tapered and ROTJ were all tapered...

T
[snapback]1220437[/snapback]​

Which ESB scenes had tapered tusks? Love to see some caps....

You can't beat the price, that's for sure. I bought these from him for my DPCA helmet a while ago . . . great tusks. The price on the Vader shin guards certainly went up, though.

Originally posted by SithLord@Apr 5 2006, 10:33 AM
They're not accurate but they'll do the job. :)
[snapback]1220349[/snapback]​

In your opinion, who makes the most accurate for each of the movies?
Thanks.

look at Vader in ESB in side view when he says to Luke after their fight "it is your destiny" I think on that scene he's got one round and one tapered tusk? I'd have to dig through my collection to find that...

Originally posted by darienvader@Apr 5 2006, 09:26 PM
You can't beat the price, that's for sure.  I bought these from him for my DPCA helmet a while ago . . . great tusks.  The price on the Vader shin guards certainly went up, though.
[snapback]1220573[/snapback]​

When he first came out with them, they were $75+shipping. Then again, petroleum costs have risen since then. . . .

Originally posted by SithLord@Apr 6 2006, 11:10 AM
look at Vader in ESB in side view when he says to Luke after their fight "it is your destiny" I think on that scene he's got one round and one tapered tusk? I'd have to dig through my collection to find that...
[snapback]1221065[/snapback]​

Thomas....I'd like to see that pic as I didn't think there were any pointed tusks until ROTJ...

Originally posted by Jayrcee@Apr 9 2006, 06:21 AM
Did anyone find a pic that showed the pointed tusks in ROTJ?
[snapback]1222952[/snapback]​

The ROTJ Vader mask has pointed tusks.....the pic was to be of the ESB lid with pointed tusks.....

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back