Vader Saber Clamp

MK

We're fortunate to have so many replica parts companies these days. Who makes the best MPP/Vader saber clamp?

Attachments

• 17079361069_be611fa184_o.jpg
    17079361069_be611fa184_o.jpg
    5.2 MB · Views: 77
  • newhope.0.0.jpg
    newhope.0.0.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 69
That top left close-up is from my Flickr album. I know it's mine because, like an idiot, it didn't occur to me to wipe the dust off before shooting 40 reference pix! :p

That top left close-up is from my Flickr album. I know it's mine because, like an idiot, it didn't occur to me to wipe the dust off before shooting 40 reference pix! :p
I was very pleased to find your album. Well done, sir. How did you obtain the elusive MPP flashgun?

I was very pleased to find your album. Well done, sir. How did you obtain the elusive MPP flashgun?
Glad you like the pix, and thanks for saying so. The RPF on the stick!

Back in the film days I had a darkroom in my basement and was always on the prowl for cheap measuring cups, trays, etc. Searching good ol' ebay for "darkroom equipment" I found a large lot of used items including the MPP, which wasn't specifically listed in the title or description. Pure luck and good fortune.

Glad you like the pix, and thanks for saying so. The RPF on the stick!

Back in the film days I had a darkroom in my basement and was always on the prowl for cheap measuring cups, trays, etc. Searching good ol' ebay for "darkroom equipment" I found a large lot of used items including the MPP, which wasn't specifically listed in the title or description. Pure luck and good fortune.
Wicked lucky

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back