Vader Reveal, please educate me on this

Supa troop

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Im been waiting all day to upload this Photo i had on my iphone, now ive finally figured out how to transfer the picture's i can finally show you what i spotted today while out shopping.

A new Model shop has opened in the City Centre where i live, and i came across this Vader reveal which i thought looked pretty cool.

I'm unsure what it is and the staff were pretty useless really in telling me any details other than it runs in at £1,400 stirling

it looked slighly undersized to me, and im not all together sure the helmet it accurate at all, however i must admit i really liked it.

As i said the staff were pretty useless with any info or help so this was about as close as i could get

any info would be great

img0022bv.jpg

img0020cb.jpg

No probs :thumbsup

The face doesn't look enough like Sebastian Shaw for my liking and I find the weird shape of the shoulder armour off-putting, but yeah it's impressive in some ways.

Somewhat an improvement over the Illusive Concepts version from several years ago, but still not totally screen accurate. Kudos to them for the effort, though. :cool

The face doesn't look enough like Sebastian Shaw for my liking and I find the weird shape of the shoulder armour off-putting, but yeah it's impressive in some ways.

Is this a raffle for the reveal going on there? You could just drop your name in the box and on the chance you win, since you're coming to NC shortly anyway, you could just drop it by while you're here. :lol

Im been waiting all day to upload this Photo i had on my iphone, now ive finally figured out how to transfer the picture's i can finally show you what i spotted today while out shopping.

A new Model shop has opened in the City Centre where i live, and i came across this Vader reveal which i thought looked pretty cool.

I'm unsure what it is and the staff were pretty useless really in telling me any details other than it runs in at £1,400 stirling

it looked slighly undersized to me, and im not all together sure the helmet it accurate at all, however i must admit i really liked it.

As i said the staff were pretty useless with any info or help so this was about as close as i could get

any info would be great

img0022bv.jpg

img0020cb.jpg

I agree with the shoulders being weird. Too pointy, I know it's because it's a bust and he has no arms but still... make the shoulders or put the cloak behind so you see that he's armless.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back