Vader pics needed help

Hi,

I am looking for pictures of the tour Vader used for promotional work for the Star Wars video release in 1995. I have one photograph which is in Starburst magaine 208 December 1995. The photograph is of Vader with Carrie Fisher at the launch party in the UK. Billy Dee Williams and Dave prowse are also photographed at the party.

Does anyone have any other photos from this promotion and if so any good helmet shots.

Thank in advance Chris.

I think a lot of the Tour Vader pics people have, they have probably been asked not to share.

That specific one might be hard to get. I believe there are like anywhere between 6 and 8 total Tour Vader costumes.

Originally posted by Jack Bauer@Mar 30 2006, 09:06 PM
I think a lot of the Tour Vader pics people have, they have probably been asked not to share.

That specific one might be hard to get.  I believe there are like anywhere between 6 and 8 total Tour Vader costumes.
[snapback]1216354[/snapback]​

Hi,

I am not wanting anyone to get into any trouble showing pictures from private collections (unless they want to PM me :lol )

This suit was shown at a publicity party and I am sure Starburst were not the only magazine or newspaper that published photographs of it. At the time it would have been a respectable sized publicity shoot as LFL were trying to promote the release of the Star Wars Trilogy videos.

I know this may be hard but I really need to see photos of that exact tour helmet to place it in the right place at the right time for some research I am currently doing.

Cheers Chris.

Originally posted by DarthJRW@Apr 1 2006, 05:37 PM
i have a few from the disney MGM vader thought the quality isnt the greatest

pm me if you need them
[snapback]1217585[/snapback]​

Thanks for offering help DarthJRW but it really is pics of that Vader on that day I need.

frosty I think the secrecy as with any LFL stuff is because somebody may try to copy props and sell them on a real items and scam people.

Cheers Chris.

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back