Vader Helmet Help

Vaux

Hey all I have recently been looking into getting a Vader replica helmet and I have come across a fan made helmet by the looks, but unfortunatly the seller doesnt know much about it. He says it was bought around 1992/3, its made of fibreglass and is finished in a black gloss, it looks like ANH. So I was hoping someone might have a clue to who the maker or if its a dead loss.

VH-2.jpg

Seems to have a weird post looks like a rectangle

VH-1.jpg

ANH widow peek but the grills wrong?

Any advice would be appreciated

Honest, unabashed advice...stay away. There isn't anything about that thing that is right, except for the black paint. What kind of price point are you looking at for a helmet?

There is a guy on ebay named portumac. He makes GORGEOUS vader helmets from ROTJ and at a great price! I met him a few times when he lived in Miami, good seller and top quality stuff. Hope that helps.

For the money, the Rubies is a good start. It is leaps and bounds more accurate than the one you've posted. The good ones off of the bay by a former member, long banned, will run around 400 or so.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back