V for Vendetta Prop ( not the mask)

THEWRAPOFCONS

After watching V for Vendetta and after years of watching me make prop replicas my best friend decided t try his hand at it. So I let him use my workshop and he came up with this great looking replica of the Fingerman's badge from the movie. I made a mold and poured up a few and he did some trial and error weith painting and got this finished badge. Next I will be helping him t do the leather case.

Fingermansbadge.jpg

Thats nice
i was thinking of making myself one of those
at a rough guess i would say its about 3 inches by 1 and a half
let me know how far out i am

I just recieved this kit, and with the look of this screencap:

PDVD_004.jpg

It looks
Shiney Silver,
Mat Black
and shiney Red.

Correct ? :)

How do I do this all ? I can paint and all, but do I need to clean the resin kit, or anything ? :)

Yes, you will need to clean the resin, to remove any mold-release agent and ensure proper adhesion of paint.

-Mike

Slightly better screencap:

Badge.jpg

-Mike

<div class='quotetop'>(Sith Sheriff Brody @ Jun 21 2006, 04:56 PM) [snapback]1265120[/snapback]</div>
Yes, you will need to clean the resin, to remove any mold-release agent and ensure proper adhesion of paint.

-Mike

Slightly better screencap:

Badge.jpg

-Mike
[/b]

I still prefer the mat blank. :)

Well, you'd wanna sand the back down so it's flat, and fill any bubbles in the resin; then prime, then paint.

-Mike

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back