Urgent question about Factory Entertainment Neuralyzer

TomVDJ

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Since I don't have the prop with me (I'm at work right now) and I'll be going to an electronics store within a few hours to get a replacement battery for my neuralyzer: can someone who also has this prop let me know what battery type it uses? (I didn't plan to go to the store today, so I didn't look at the battery at home, but since a meeting is canceled I can go over to the store, but don't know what battery type to look for). Thanks to the person who can tell me within the next 3 hours ;).

"Factory Entertainment Neuralyzer", Came up with Factory Entertainments unboxing video
Yeah, off course, but there is no way you can read the battery type on the battery shown in that unboxing video. So to be short: you didn't found out on google, either ;). (Still have to take a look on my neuralyzer which type it is :)

Don't need to "read" it when they" speak" it :facepalm

So I DID find out :lol

Look it's become very clear with your skill set that you do not need to have this in your posession

Agents are on their way right now to make sure you DON'T have any more Problems!

Yeah, off course, but there is no way you can read the battery type on the battery shown in that unboxing video. So to be short: you didn't found out on google, either ;). (Still have to take a look on my neuralyzer which type it is :)

Since I don't have the prop with me (I'm at work right now) and I'll be going to an electronics store within a few hours to get a replacement battery for my neuralyzer: can someone who also has this prop let me know what battery type it uses? (I didn't plan to go to the store today, so I didn't look at the battery at home, but since a meeting is canceled I can go over to the store, but don't know what battery type to look for). Thanks to the person who can tell me within the next 3 hours ;).

It appears to be a "size N" http://24hourbatteries.com/shop/vinnic-extra-heavy-duty-n-size/

Don't need to "read" it when they" speak" it :facepalm
Where to they mention the battery type in that video? I guess it's this one you're talking about, right: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hn4tf8h6oRY ? At what time (min:sec) do they mention the battery type? Or as it another vid? Let me know the URL then and the time they mention the battery type...

To be honest: I doubt that you really found out the battery type, mate ;-). I guess u were flashed a bit too much, maybe? :p

Thats it, 2:57 .

Cmon man I KNOW you are not that stupid :unsure

Regardless heres your sign! :lol

Where to they mention the battery type in that video? I guess it's this one you're talking about, right: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hn4tf8h6oRY ? At what time (min:sec) do they mention the battery type? Or as it another vid? Let me know the URL then and the time they mention the battery type...

To be honest: I doubt that you really found out the battery type, mate ;-). I guess u were flashed a bit too much, maybe? :p

Yep, sure enough at 2:57

"N cell battery is included and nicely secured, here"

Judge Rylo says, case closed! :cheers

Ah, OK... Didn't sound like that to me... Just that a battery was included... Anyway... This info comes waaaaaaaaaaaaaay too late, off course :p

TomVDJ have you considered selling yours? Look at this bonkers price on ebay right now!
IMG_914362045BCF-1.jpeg

Oh my god! That's an insane price! But not planning on selling mine. $2100 is earned within a week or three. But finding another Neuralyzer? Less easy, I guess ;-) But good to know these do not loose value ;-).

I also noticed this noisy cricket for sale. Man, I should start insuring my collection. :eek:

Jeez that seller struck when the iron was hot. I thought $1k for a Master Replicas neuralyzer was steep, which is why I set an eBay notification for the Factory Entertainment version.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back