Urbosa accessories

natdade

Newish cosplayer here. Im having a real hard time figuring out how to tackle urbosa's jewelry, crown, belt and the gold belt type thing attached to the neckline of her shirt. I know most I can make with worbla and such but I wanted to try to find these made of real gold/brass/metal and customize it. Does anyone know where to find materials like these or ideas how to make them? Thank you so much!
4909df074c4fae10b343556d5aeee015.jpg

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Oooo I really want to make her outfit too eventually! Though I'd just sculpt and mold/cast a lot of it with resin.

You can get brass sheets and strips at hardware stores and sometimes the jewelry section of craft store, usually just small plates of stamping metal. Brass is soft but you'll still need a lot of jewelers tools- hacksaw, rotary tool, tiny hammer and anvil lol. Hobby store like kitkraft.com has a great selection of materials if you're in the USA. https://kitkraft.com/t/categories/model-building/model-building-materials/brass

Craftsy has a lot of jewelry making courses if you're serious about going down the real metal route as well.

Sent from my SpringBoard using Tapatalk

Oooo I really want to make her outfit too eventually! Though I'd just sculpt and mold/cast a lot of it with resin.

You can get brass sheets and strips at hardware stores and sometimes the jewelry section of craft store, usually just small plates of stamping metal. Brass is soft but you'll still need a lot of jewelers tools- hacksaw, rotary tool, tiny hammer and anvil lol. Hobby store like kitkraft.com has a great selection of materials if you're in the USA. https://kitkraft.com/t/categories/model-building/model-building-materials/brass

Craftsy has a lot of jewelry making courses if you're serious about going down the real metal route as well.

Sent from my SpringBoard using Tapatalk
Oh I never thought about the brass sheets before !! I was actually able to find the exact belt but still need to make her neck collar thing. Thanks for the idea

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back