Updated news on Screen used Lost Hunter Hippy suit!

FISHZILLA

Last year I posted that I had seen the screen used Hippy Lost Hunter suit in a private collection, well.........I visited him again and he did inform me that he did put the suit on a mannequin and finish it with a repro head to complete it. It is currently at Profiles In History and will be going in their December auction. I didn't see it so I don't know how it looks on the mannequin. I can't wait to see how it looks, glad to know that it's finally being displayed properly.

tut tut tut. im pretty sure yo can be banned for saying you do not know who hippie is.

totally joking, in P2 he is the one with the dreds tied back and he has a white and black paint scheme.

Have to wait to see pics of hippie in profiles, looking forward to seeing how he has help up

YES !!! Finally we'll get to see better pictures of his paint scheme. Hopefully the auction shows both front and back pictures.

Wonder which repro head he picked up to complete the suit. Only about 5 guys have sculpted P2 styled masks so far, and while all of them are nice sculpts, I've still not seen a "perfect" looking P2 latex mask yet as compared to the real movie shape, and I've owned most of them.

Drew,
Just when I thought I was picky... I met you!! You are a high standard of lost hunter quality control.

This new s great by the way. I wonder how much something lik this costs. Since he is selling it we should ask him to snap a million pics of it! Before it goes back into someones closet so to speak.

Drew,
Just when I thought I was picky... I met you!! You are a high standard of lost hunter quality control.

This new s great by the way. I wonder how much something lik this costs. Since he is selling it we should ask him to snap a million pics of it! Before it goes back into someones closet so to speak.

No kidding. Hell, make a video of a 360 view of the damn thing...

This is indeed awesome news!!

I do hope they manage to get some pictures of his backside like they did with the P2 Hero suit. That is unfortunate that it won't be displayed with the headpiece, and those long wavy dreadlocks of his. I am lookin' forward to any updates to come!

Word! :p

Considering the P2 suit with Elder head went for over 60K maybe this suit will fetch a decent price too!

But that was a full real costume, with the extra weapons as well as Elder accessory pouches and such. This is a Pred body only, which Fishzilla has seen in person but that was all the guy owned, by Fishzilla's account. This means he's going to be auctioned off with a fan-made mask (it sounds like) and I assume fan-made hands and feet as well if it's a full costume.

To my understanding, he said that it does have a head pull from the original mold. I've never seen one from the original mold so I'm anxious to see it. He does have the orignal hands and feet so that's good. I didn't see the hands and feet when I saw it though, I think it's going to start at around $20K.

Oh really? ALL original?!?!?! I'm really looking forward to this now!!!

If he had a blank unpainted P2 head, that would be one of the greatest finds ever, as I have never seen one from all sides....and I really want to....The P1 we have seen this way, the P2 we have never.

how cool is it that this stuff keeps popping up over 20 yrs later.

More P2 head reference would be awesome, i want to sculpt a more accurate P2 at some point.

Sweet!Really lee even after 20 years this stuff keeps popping up. What about the other suits did any lucky dumpster divers recover them?

Hippie is getting sold!! 0_0 jeeze I better swipe up some lotto tickets then an hope I win. Gosh.. I sure wish.. Hippie just happens to be my fave. Cant wait to see this auction go up an see how much he is getting sold for. It would be nice to finally see this suit (remember when it was all brought up the first time) I sure hope he goes to a good home.. *sniff*

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back