update on my half mask

Nismo300ZX

Here is the finished repaint of my original mask. I bought the skins off of the S.E.E.D predator from Mr. Fett (thanks again bro!) and I had the half mask repainted to go with my skins/hands/feet. Enjoy!

undermask.jpg

DCCP_Photos_013_1_.jpg

Wow that looks really cool.May I ask what the half mask is made of?Oh one more thing,how did you go about mounting the half mask on the pole?Also,what kind of paint did you use?Keep up the cool work.

Daren

The half mask is a standard latex half mask, partially foam filled so it fits my head just perfect. And it's not mounted on the wooden cactus sculpture, it's just resting on the top of it. Thanks for the comments!

Very cool display you have there.You have the neckring for him?

Yeah I have a wolf neck ring from Sammi on here. And thanks for the comments! I have about 3 weeks left of college and then Ill actually be able to get the rest put together. I've got a lot of money in this beast and I know it will look the part when all is said and done

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back