Unblooded Question! - Bio Creation is Topic

The Wolf CK

I know there are a million: "Hey I'm new questions!". But I would like anyone to give suggestions as to materials to use and methods learned. If I can pull this off I would ideally like to create an entire outfit. But I would love to start with the Bio that I can use regularly as it will be a lot of work I assume. Then after its complete I could upload video/schematics of the process.

The mask doesn't need to be bullet proof war wounds are fine, structurally I want it to be able to withstand a 6mm 400fps projectile without being destroyed.

Here are examples of people making masks but I don't have the faintest idea where to begin. :

Mask Ex. 1

Mask Ex. 2

Mask Ex. 3

Thank you for all your info I would love to see an entire hunting party on an air soft/paintball field ! Help make my dreams come true

-Wolf

well if you can sculpt your design in clay you can make a mold (plaster would work well for the mold) and melt plastic down and cast it. it is not easy but its one way that i have been trying for other things. there are lots of ways to but somthing for airsoft will be a bit more difficult but the method i suggested might work. i have even been able to melt plastic bags down and have them be pretty tough. just a thought.

there also are predator paintball and airsoft masks that you can buy online.

well if you can sculpt your design in clay you can make a mold (plaster would work well for the mold) and melt plastic down and cast it. it is not easy but its one way that i have been trying for other things. there are lots of ways to but somthing for airsoft will be a bit more difficult but the method i suggested might work. i have even been able to melt plastic bags down and have them be pretty tough. just a thought.

there also are predator paintball and airsoft masks that you can buy online.
i'd like to know more about the plastic bag method

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back