Ultron helmet (Avengers: Age of Ultron) - unfolded

Re: Ultron helmet (Avengers 2: Age of Ultron) WIP

Would it be possible to make a paper unfold? Also this is a general question to everyone which is better to use paper or foam? Cause i've had problems doing my paper iron man helmet as far as hardening goes and I was wondering if foam is any different

Would it be possible to make a paper unfold? Also this is a general question to everyone which is better to use paper or foam? Cause i've had problems doing my paper iron man helmet as far as hardening goes and I was wondering if foam is any different
KamikazeBr made great paper unfold, maybe he can post his job? If not, it's ok, I can make it by myself, just notify me.
About paper/foam - I made this model for foam, in this case better use 5-7 mm foam. It have simple methods to harden.

Last edited by a moderator:

This is fantastic! I can't wait to try it. Any thoughts to what to use for the antenna?

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgDude,take tis as reference and please make a pep file for tis for foam

Working on it:

ultrn2.PNG

Attachments

• ultrn3.PNG
    ultrn3.PNG
    189.2 KB · Views: 228
Last edited:

May be, very interesting to do. Still wait for a trailer to see him in motion...

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back