Ultimate Spider-Man (Mark Bagley) Using The New Blood's Pattern

LyMovieDude1

Hey everybody! I'm starting my definitive project, the Mark Bagley style Ultimate Spider-Man suit. Which I've been dying to make for ages now:D

First, I have to say this: I got the suit printed and sewn by ZentaiZONE.com, not the other site that's familiar to many members on this site. We all know why that site can't be trusted. I also want to say that it's wrong to blame all other Zentai type websites for that particular reason. ZentaiZone does not steal patterns/designs, and the quality of the suit I received is beyond fantastic, and for a reasonable price. Anyway, enough of this, let's move on....

I'm using Dan Ryan's (The New Blood) pattern for it. Dan did a fantastic job on it, I'd say it's the best USM pattern out there. However I wanted to go that extra mile so I decided to edit the colors and tweak some other things myself.

Now the tragic part, like usual, I went too far. I wanted the red to really, really pop. So, I went crazy with it. I also wanted the blue to have more muscle shading, but the blue came out really nice luckily.

I received a blue and orange Spider-Man suit, not due to ZentaiZone, and not due to Dan, but my own stupidity.

It looks better on camera, alot better at that. But in person I'm more like Orange-Man than Spider-Man really.

IMG_0321.JPG

So, that's where I'm at now. I gotta figure out a way to fix it, since my budget doesen't allow another suit. My friend suggested red fabric marker by the Marvy brand, which seems to be my only possible hope. Gonna run some tests next week. Wish me luck!

I also have this web-backpack for the suit, which I made some time ago:
IMG_1517.JPG

The Spider I'm going to cut from rubber sheet, and glue on using flexible adhesive (Similar to shoe goo).
IMG_0377.JPG

The quality of the suit is top notch however, and I'm not trying to sound like some crazy advertiser for ZentaiZone, just the way it is XD

Well, that's all for now, thanks for dropping by! Any suggestions are very welcome:)

Hands down my favorite Spider-Man suit! Are you going to make the classic Bagley eyes as well? :)

Same here brother! I definately will, it's a must for Bagley's version:)

Update: I cut the front spider from rubber and glued it on. Came out pretty darn good if I say so myself:cool

IMG_0385.JPG
I still have to find a way to fix the color. Other than that, it feels like it's coming along nicely.

I love Mark bagley. I love your suit too!!
I actually met him over the weekend! He gave one of his original storyboard drawings as a gift/he got really tired of drawing headshots and I was the last one in line lol.
IMG_5207.JPG

He wants a "challenge" both my wife and I had a good 2hour conversation with him and his wife patti and got pretty deep. His biggest thing he wants is a "challenge" or something different. The whole weekend, he kept drawing spiderman left and right...his highlight of the event was when someone asked him to draw full body unmasked wolverine. It was really "amazing"

Whoa, he gave you original art to Ultimate End (I forget which number it is), only reason I recognize is because I just read it like a week ago, man that is so cool of him. Professionally frame that thing man, real nice piece. Thanks for sharing!

I love Mark bagley. I love your suit too!!
I actually met him over the weekend! He gave one of his original storyboard drawings as a gift/he got really tired of drawing headshots and I was the last one in line lol.
View attachment 532041

He wants a "challenge" both my wife and I had a good 2hour conversation with him and his wife patti and got pretty deep. His biggest thing he wants is a "challenge" or something different. The whole weekend, he kept drawing spiderman left and right...his highlight of the event was when someone asked him to draw full body unmasked wolverine. It was really "amazing"

That's awesome dude! So jealous of you getting to meet him, my favourite spidey artist hands down!:D
Sorry for the late respond btw, haha, decided to scrap this suit and start over again.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back