Ultimate Hammer of Thor

OBI WAN KEN0B1

Sr Member
So i have started to build Ultimate Thor's Hammer. It will be 3D printed in many many Pieces and glued and maybe fiber glassed together. I Have just finished the 3D model in blender and getting it split up for Printing.I am planing on using a wooden dowel for the mid section of the hammer. We will see how it goes. :) Ulitmate Thour Hammer.pngThis one is mine Ultimate-Avengers-Thor-Hammer-Mjolnir-Papercraft.jpgand this is close to what i want it to look like.
After this is done i might go back and add a bunch of nortic runes all over it to give it some character. I am going to start by making the handle.
Wish me Luck.

Peace OBI WAN KEN0B1

its going to be big. The one sideshow make was 40" long, I would love to fill the head with concrete to make it heavy but then i might have trouble hanging it on the wall. :)

YES! I LOVE the Ultimate version of Thor's hammer. Not sure why, but that axe / hammer is just great!

Looking forward to this one.

Well finally got all of the top pieces off of the printer. now it;s time to print the hammer and the axe. :) After that about a month of sanding lol.Photo Nov 14, 7 27 55 AM.jpg

Attachments

• Photo Nov 14, 7 27 55 AM.jpg
    Photo Nov 14, 7 27 55 AM.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 217
So after almost a hundred hours of printing i am almost done with phase one. ( I will post the rest of the pictures tonight) Next Phase Two SANDING SANDING and More SANDING.

I have been out of the country for a week on vacation the plan is to start the next sanding phase soon. I plane on coating it in the smooth on 3D printing stuff tgen sanding like hell forva month or so lol.

This looks amazing! Any chance you'll do a run of these?
Also, what do you plan to do to paint it so it has that shiny, metallic appearance?

This looks amazing! Any chance you'll do a run of these?
Also, what do you plan to do to paint it so it has that shiny, metallic appearance?

I am having to put this on hold until it warms up. I work in my garage and its way too cold here in Virginia. I am not shore if i will go full on shiny or kinda weather dull metal look. Look for updates in the spring.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back