Uk Prop Party? - This Saturday In Newcastle!

i shall see how money is flowing by then but if all is good for a train ticket then count me in lol! would love to have a go at bio casting =D

i gotta question for you UK guys. is a 6 hour trip really that far away? we go visit my parents for the weekend often and they are four hours away.

Hah, it's a question of scale really. When I was in the US we would go and visit my wife's parents every now and again, which was a 7 hour drive. It was a long drive, but like you say, not that big a deal. Whereas here, a 6 hour drive pretty much takes you from one end of the country to the other.

Also, fuel is around $9 a gallon. That adds up pretty quick.

Its about a 4 - 5 hours trip from where I live to Newastle, but thats no biggy for me. I drive to Alton Towers every year and thats a 3.5 hour drive.

ahh ok. i was thinking it was subjective. since our country is so big and gas is cheaper, i guess we find it easier to travel farther.
thanks for the answers.

Planned? I can barely plan breakfast, never mind a days worth of activities a month in advance. We're gonna hang out, cast, show off prop goodies, and then go home.

Does anyone actually need a place to stay? I'll need to run it by my flatmate (who owns the flat) if anyone needs a place to crash.

Hahhahahaha okey dokey.

The eldest and I are planning on traveling up together as we both live near by to each other so will have to see what he would prefer in regards to sleeping over. Personally I'm not fussed, the floor can be as comfy as a bed lol

Hmmm.... will have to put some thoughts into bring some props, not I actually have any lol

Am friggin' annoyed.

Sorry Hez and guys gonna have to bail on this one, I have had some family thing come up over a couple of weekends from the 18th Feb onwards. They have known about it for weeks but they have only just informed the rest of the family now!!!! Not impressed.

Sorry about this. Will be up for other events if you do any.

I'll try but my schedual is up in the air at the moment and ive got a workshop on the 23rd, depends on train money really lol!

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back