UK Prop Party - confirmed 19th 20th November

Re: Interest for a UK Prop Party

I would happily come to this. Although, currently have nothing to show :(
But somewhere like London which would be a rather central point for people on the forum I think.
PLEASE LET THIS HAPPEN!

My stuff isn't really worth putting on show and a bit random but would love to come have a look around though. I will bring cake!

I would love to come. Maybe do a trooper display of the CFO line.
Also cake is a cracking idea..... Maybe prop shaped cakes!:lol

Oh, and booze.......I'll probably need to get a room in that case as I can never drive after cake. :)

I promise to bring Boba, Darth and Stormie shaped cookies.

And various other film themed foodstuffs.

(don't panic too much, I used to be a chef).

Great idea, if i can i will try and also make it!

Possibly could bring my Screen used i,Robot stuff and my own handmade replicas, like the GOW hammerburst!

Have we thought about asking Propstore of London to get involved and maybe bring a display?

Hopefully I
Might get too meet and greet some of you at this event

Some I already know... Some I will

Cheers

I know there are about 3 or 4 UKG fellas in Cornwall with me, we should share travel costs maybe get a bus...

I'm looking forward to this.

JoeR

I'd like to go. I don't know if I'm going to have free time to go but... I'll do my best.
All my props are in Spain, but I'll try to pick up something small and cool to show :)
Oh, I'm in Cranfield by the way.

Great idea, if i can i will try and also make it!

Possibly could bring my Screen used i,Robot stuff and my own handmade replicas, like the GOW hammerburst!

Have we thought about asking Propstore of London to get involved and maybe bring a display?

this is great thanks

the London Prop store is being sorted mate, great minds eh :thumbsup

This is awesome Simon - well done.
Have we any ruff ideas on venue and dates yet or is it still to early?

Re: Interest for a UK Prop Party - NEW DATE LAST PAGE

Yes i have a cracking Venue Lined up, there is one slight problem that i need to address with it First ................

The Date ive had to change too it will be held on the 1st saturday in October.

My hope is everyone involved with the RPF will Travel up and hopefully Stay Friday, we set up early Saturday, id very much like to have a social RPF members only get together either Friday Night or Saturday night.

ALSO AND THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT DO ANY RPF MEMBERS BRINGING ITEMS TO DISPALY HAVE ANY OBJECTIONS TO THIS BEING A PUBLIC EVENT, SECURITY WILL BE LOOKED AT AND ASSESSED UPON YOUR CONFIRMATIONS

Well dammit. I can't do that day. How can I be double booked for October already?!

I know there are about 3 or 4 UKG fellas in Cornwall with me, we should share travel costs maybe get a bus...

I'm looking forward to this.

JoeR

Joe - I live in South Devon i.e 10minute drive from Torquay pre haps get the train? would be cheaper than a mini bus?

also would love to visit SDS workshop prehaps we should do a small group visit to his studios?

ALSO AND THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT DO ANY RPF MEMBERS BRINGING ITEMS TO DISPALY HAVE ANY OBJECTIONS TO THIS BEING A PUBLIC EVENT, SECURITY WILL BE LOOKED AT AND ASSESSED UPON YOUR CONFIRMATIONS

Oh, I just assumed it was open to the public anyway :rolleyes
So I'm obviously cool with it.:thumbsup

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back