Uk Predators

hi , im based in essex and have been a member of this site for a few years now. i have spent this few years following threads and researching and am about ready to start my suit build. At 6'4" a lot of the "made to order" parts seem sized a tad small for me but im looking forward to getting stuck in.any tips or links to uk suit or part makers would be greatly appreciated. the idea of a uk tribe sounds immense !!!! wen im suited up and ready to go hunting i'll be sure to join in

I's been plotting what to bake for you horrible lot and you're getting malted oat cookies (sort of like flapjacks) and maybe cupcakes. Jason is getting a proper cake cuz he's special :p We will be landing the 4x4 at about 3pm on the Friday at the Ramada then retiring to the bar till someone tells us where we need to be and when!

I's been plotting what to bake for you horrible lot and you're getting malted oat cookies (sort of like flapjacks) and maybe cupcakes. Jason is getting a proper cake cuz he's special :p We will be landing the 4x4 at about 3pm on the Friday at the Ramada then retiring to the bar till someone tells us where we need to be and when!
I should be there about 4-5pm

jason and i can only make it on the sunday. hope there`ll be some cakies left. lol.

I'm getting a special cake that has been 13 months in the making lol

Shame we couldn't make both days, kinda sucks but hey thats life, we'll both be with ya'll on the Sunday!! Looking forwards to it, less than 2 weeks to go, time to start checking over my suit etc..... again!

ps just noticed this is my 2000th post? wow

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back