UFO Sightings

celtic0130

Guys I was browsing the internet til i saw this video..
Damn! i cant explain myself.. I dont know i will be scared or will i feel awesome with this..
**** i dont know... I feel worried about this.. maybe they are gonna take over the world?
LOL im so nervous when im watching this..specially the part where the guy from area 51 calls..
Maybe this is the effect of watching too many sci fi movies.. lol
watch it..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87PRVP4EQAo

man i do believe they exist... so many evidence around the world... B)
what will we do? what will they do to us? :unsure:

man i do believe they exist... so many evidence around the world... B)
what will we do? what will they do to us? :unsure:
Maybe we should hunt them down! LOL :lol:

WTF! Hell! Thats so freakin scary. God help us all.
It is scary.. all we need to do is pray to the Lord Our God that He may save us from any extra terrestrial beings that has
a bad plan for us..

Didn't phase me till that call at the end... blegh
I was scared on the last part.. the Red dots on the sky... They are so many! ;)...

i've seen this video before,
and all the images is more than enough proof that there is something more advanced than us in this universe...
we as Humans are facinated by such things (i know i am)..
but when it comes to a hostile race wanting to come and destroy us either to take all of our natural resources, use us as food, or just total destruction of us and our planet, there is not much we can do but fight as hard as we can, for as long as we can...

but in the end we are deffinately not alone in this ocean of space, our galaxy is just a speck of dust floating around in the gym of a high school, and how many specks of dust are in a gym floating around....

and that phone call at the end was very spine tingling!!!!
until next time....

~signed~
The East Coast Resistance

I shouldn't say this but they exist, I am former Air Force member and was stationed at several "Test" Bases, this **** I have seen with my own eyes and have done, I will not say but I can tell you this:

If you think for one minute, that we are the only beings in this ENTIRE UNIVERSE, your a dam fool. The evidence has always been around us. You just have to really open your eyes.

I will tell you in any details, but I can tell you this, we have things in our government possession, that we shouldn't have and using for personal military gain. After several years, I was Medically Discharged with 6 months to live in 2002, different experiments have kept me alive. For those of you who think I am making this up, come visit me. I will hand you a copy of my over 3000 page medical records. Then I will hand you pictures taken and videos. Than after you seen it all, than you can say what you will.

Am I afraid of anything? No, not after things I have seen and done. We are not all bad.

There is a war coming, be prepared to take sides, it will come down to that.

I see you are a very interesting person, Fastburst (and not the first former Air Force person to mention similar things to me without actually saying anything that would get them in trouble). The part about various experiments making you healthy again intrigues me a lot.

Yea it is a mystery, I will tell you this much I literally shouldn't be alive as we speak. I was giving 6 months at most when they kicked me out. I was exposed to over 24 Highly very toxic deadly chemicals.

Example 3200 times the legal lead exposure, 4800 times the radiation, 3400 Hexavalent Chromium, 65000 times Hexachlorethane, 2200 times Calcium Phosphide just to name a few. Yes some of these are very common within legal limits, but when you work in research... Need I say more.

LOL either way I'm still glad to be alive and be able to see my kids grow up

-James

I love all of the news footage. The phone call could have been a fake, of course. Numerous pieces of film look as if the vehicle attained the speed of sound producing a sonic boom (which IS visible). Awesome that all of this is within the past 4 years, too :unsure:

I shouldn't say this but they exist, I am former Air Force member and was stationed at several "Test" Bases, this **** I have seen with my own eyes and have done, I will not say but I can tell you this:

If you think for one minute, that we are the only beings in this ENTIRE UNIVERSE, your a dam fool. The evidence has always been around us. You just have to really open your eyes.

I will tell you in any details, but I can tell you this, we have things in our government possession, that we shouldn't have and using for personal military gain. After several years, I was Medically Discharged with 6 months to live in 2002, different experiments have kept me alive. For those of you who think I am making this up, come visit me. I will hand you a copy of my over 3000 page medical records. Then I will hand you pictures taken and videos. Than after you seen it all, than you can say what you will.

Am I afraid of anything? No, not after things I have seen and done. We are not all bad.

There is a war coming, be prepared to take sides, it will come down to that.

So you're, uh, being kept alive by alien medical technology . . . ?

Fastburst, you claim to be knowledgeable in matters that none of us could possibly fathom, and frankly seem to be right out of a sci-fi movie...can I ask you to explain in more detail some of the things you mentioned:

1. we have things in our government possession, that we shouldn't have and using for personal military gain.
-do you have any examples? Are you talking about spacecraft, weapons, computer technology?

2. different experiments have kept me alive.
-can you elaborate?

3. Am I afraid of anything? No, not after things I have seen and done.
-are you not afraid that your internet connection is being monitored? Would there not be consequences for you sharing even this small bit of information with us?

4. There is a war coming, be prepared to take sides, it will come down to that.
-a war between who? Humans and aliens? USA vs Russia?

I'm curious about what you have to say, but unfortunately I live in Canada so a visit to your house isn't going to work. But I'd love to hear more...

Yea it is a mystery, I will tell you this much I literally shouldn't be alive as we speak. I was giving 6 months at most when they kicked me out. I was exposed to over 24 Highly very toxic deadly chemicals.

There is something that should be said here:

Back when I was an organizer for Greenpeace, in the late 80's and early 90's, one of the campaigns I worked on was the attempt to force the US government to follow its own environmental and worker safety regulations in its military facilities. In the name of "national security", the US DoD has always maintained that it can do whatever it wants to its workers and the environment, and not only do they not have to answer to anyone, they don't have to tell anyone anywhere what they are doing. As a result, over the past 50 years thousands, probably tens of thousands, of US servicemen have been exposed to a wide variety of toxic chemicals and materials--particularly those who worked in weapons production or storage areas. When these servicemen got sick years later, the military flatly refused to disclose even to their doctors what they had been exposed to, making it utterly impossible to treat them and leading to the death of many. In addition, the military is under no obligation whatsoever to contain its toxic materials on its own property, has no obligation to clean it up, and no duty to inform anyone anywhere if any of their toxic stuff enters the water table, the atmosphere, or local soil. As a result, some of the most dangerously contaminated toxic waste sites in the world are on US military facilities, and they are under no obligation to clean them up, or even tell anyone they are there.

It is an intolerable and disgusting situation that should be far more widely known than it is.

But . . . .

Once anyone starts talking about space alien technology and intergalactic wars and big secret ET projects, it's a very safe bet that they have dived off the deep end and are over their heads in the La La Sea.

Example 3200 times the legal lead exposure

It may be illuminating to do a Google for "lead poisoning effect on mental health".

Sometimes the truth may seem unimaginable, that you wouldn't believe it even if they told you.

This does interest me. I remember Dr. Michio Kaku speaking of multiple dimensions.

He made a good example. This is what I can remember from it:

Can a monkey learn to understand calculus? You can try to teach a monkey mathematics, the alphabet, etc... from the time they are born and they still wont understand it, mainly because their brains don't work in the capacity to understand it. So, what makes us think we could understand the universe?

So you're, uh, being kept alive by alien medical technology . . . ?

I didn't say it was alien, I can only say that I am alive when well I shouldn't after having 7 different doctors around the US all none related stating they gave me 6 months at most to live. But what I was given well lets just say they called it experiential

-James

There is something that should be said here:

Back when I was an organizer for Greenpeace, in the late 80's and early 90's, one of the campaigns I worked on was the attempt to force the US government to follow its own environmental and worker safety regulations in its military facilities. In the name of "national security", the US DoD has always maintained that it can do whatever it wants to its workers and the environment, and not only do they not have to answer to anyone, they don't have to tell anyone anywhere what they are doing. As a result, over the past 50 years thousands, probably tens of thousands, of US servicemen have been exposed to a wide variety of toxic chemicals and materials--particularly those who worked in weapons production or storage areas. When these servicemen got sick years later, the military flatly refused to disclose even to their doctors what they had been exposed to, making it utterly impossible to treat them and leading to the death of many. In addition, the military is under no obligation whatsoever to contain its toxic materials on its own property, has no obligation to clean it up, and no duty to inform anyone anywhere if any of their toxic stuff enters the water table, the atmosphere, or local soil. As a result, some of the most dangerously contaminated toxic waste sites in the world are on US military facilities, and they are under no obligation to clean them up, or even tell anyone they are there.

It is an intolerable and disgusting situation that should be far more widely known than it is.

But . . . .

Once anyone starts talking about space alien technology and intergalactic wars and big secret ET projects, it's a very safe bet that they have dived off the deep end and are over their heads in the La La Sea.

It may be illuminating to do a Google for "lead poisoning effect on mental health".

Call what you want, but I agree with you. I never said anything directly about Alien Technology, Just simply I have seen things first hand and done things first hand. Thats all I will say about that subject.

Everyone will believe what they want to, until you have been there yourself, well enough said.

=)

-James

Sometimes the truth may seem unimaginable, that you wouldn't believe it even if they told you.

This does interest me. I remember Dr. Michio Kaku speaking of multiple dimensions.

He made a good example. This is what I can remember from it:

Can a monkey learn to understand calculus? You can try to teach a monkey mathematics, the alphabet, etc... from the time they are born and they still wont understand it, mainly because their brains don't work in the capacity to understand it. So, what makes us think we could understand the universe?

Think of it this way, as humans how much of our brain do we really use and how much lies untouched or untapped... Thats just humans.

-James

I often go back to what Dr. Kaku says, he's right on a lot of subjects. One could look at it this way, as in civilizations. I believe he ranked us as zero. He ranked the aliens as higher, say 3 or 4. Why would an advance species want to make contact with us and interact with us? The human species is arguably the most dangerous on earth. It's like humans walking past an ant hill. Would we stop and try and talk to the ant, let alone try and teach it something?

FastBurn,

I believe our brains are working completely, but to what extent. Is it like a race car that can go 200 mph, and we're only actually going 50 mph? We use all of our brain, but to what extent.

Fastburst, you claim to be knowledgeable in matters that none of us could possibly fathom, and frankly seem to be right out of a sci-fi movie...can I ask you to explain in more detail some of the things you mentioned:

1. we have things in our government possession, that we shouldn't have and using for personal military gain.
-do you have any examples? Are you talking about spacecraft, weapons, computer technology?

2. different experiments have kept me alive.
-can you elaborate?

3. Am I afraid of anything? No, not after things I have seen and done.
-are you not afraid that your internet connection is being monitored? Would there not be consequences for you sharing even this small bit of information with us?

4. There is a war coming, be prepared to take sides, it will come down to that.
-a war between who? Humans and aliens? USA vs Russia?

I'm curious about what you have to say, but unfortunately I live in Canada so a visit to your house isn't going to work. But I'd love to hear more...

1. I cannot and will not address that. Just think about this, the SR71 was built back in the 40's told is built in the 50's secret from the world till almost the late 70's... its 2011, what do you think they have now that you wont hear about for another 30-40 years....

2. I wish I could, all my medical records well I am not a doctor, there is stuff in there that I can't begin to understand. You may wonder how I got my hands on copies but we all have friends. Even if it means you loose your job for doing whats right. There are still some good people out there.

3. Nope, I can care less to be honest. I haven't directly said anything. I have been threatened by them many times. They don't scare me.

4. War is always around us. Doesn't matter who it is or what it is in the end, its still war. Most people if things went down in their own backyard will not stand up and fight thats the sad truth. Don't believe me, just look at all the cities that get overrun by drugs and gangs. They know its there yet refuse to do anything or more common too afraid. Would it make a difference if it was a another country or something else? More than likely no - human nature is fear the unknown. That doesn't mean thats everyone here on the Lair.

Look everyone, I am not here to debate or anything like that. I am not gonna try and defend about what I have seen or done. You can believe what you want - as humans thats our free will. Everyone can have their opinion. Yes I have said I have seen things and done things, but did I ever come out and say directly what it was? No. I am not that crazy to come out and say directly lol.

Either either believe they are out there or you don't. If you are foolish enough to think we are the ONLY LIFE in the ENTIRE universe...

I'm outs
-James

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back