UFO Sightings

I believe our brains are working completely, but to what extent. Is it like a race car that can go 200 mph, and we're only actually going 50 mph? We use all of our brain, but to what extent.

Thats exactly what I was trying to get across. =)

-James

I shouldn't say this but they exist, I am former Air Force member and was stationed at several "Test" Bases, this **** I have seen with my own eyes and have done, I will not say but I can tell you this:

If you think for one minute, that we are the only beings in this ENTIRE UNIVERSE, your a dam fool. The evidence has always been around us. You just have to really open your eyes.

I will tell you in any details, but I can tell you this, we have things in our government possession, that we shouldn't have and using for personal military gain. After several years, I was Medically Discharged with 6 months to live in 2002, different experiments have kept me alive. For those of you who think I am making this up, come visit me. I will hand you a copy of my over 3000 page medical records. Then I will hand you pictures taken and videos. Than after you seen it all, than you can say what you will.

Am I afraid of anything? No, not after things I have seen and done. We are not all bad.

There is a war coming, be prepared to take sides, it will come down to that.
Really, send me a message

I shouldn't say this but they exist, I am former Air Force member and was stationed at several "Test" Bases, this **** I have seen with my own eyes and have done, I will not say but I can tell you this:

If you think for one minute, that we are the only beings in this ENTIRE UNIVERSE, your a dam fool. The evidence has always been around us. You just have to really open your eyes.

I will tell you in any details, but I can tell you this, we have things in our government possession, that we shouldn't have and using for personal military gain. After several years, I was Medically Discharged with 6 months to live in 2002, different experiments have kept me alive. For those of you who think I am making this up, come visit me. I will hand you a copy of my over 3000 page medical records. Then I will hand you pictures taken and videos. Than after you seen it all, than you can say what you will.

Am I afraid of anything? No, not after things I have seen and done. We are not all bad.

There is a war coming, be prepared to take sides, it will come down to that.

this sounds confusing for me and a bit unbelievable.. I mean I can believe what you are trying to say LOL..
I feel scared about this "There is a war coming, be prepared to take sides, it will come down to that."

1. I cannot and will not address that. Just think about this, the SR71 was built back in the 40's told is built in the 50's secret from the world till almost the late 70's... its 2011, what do you think they have now that you wont hear about for another 30-40 years....

2. I wish I could, all my medical records well I am not a doctor, there is stuff in there that I can't begin to understand. You may wonder how I got my hands on copies but we all have friends. Even if it means you loose your job for doing whats right. There are still some good people out there.

3. Nope, I can care less to be honest. I haven't directly said anything. I have been threatened by them many times. They don't scare me.

4. War is always around us. Doesn't matter who it is or what it is in the end, its still war. Most people if things went down in their own backyard will not stand up and fight thats the sad truth. Don't believe me, just look at all the cities that get overrun by drugs and gangs. They know its there yet refuse to do anything or more common too afraid. Would it make a difference if it was a another country or something else? More than likely no - human nature is fear the unknown. That doesn't mean thats everyone here on the Lair.

Look everyone, I am not here to debate or anything like that. I am not gonna try and defend about what I have seen or done. You can believe what you want - as humans thats our free will. Everyone can have their opinion. Yes I have said I have seen things and done things, but did I ever come out and say directly what it was? No. I am not that crazy to come out and say directly lol.

Either either believe they are out there or you don't. If you are foolish enough to think we are the ONLY LIFE in the ENTIRE universe...

I'm outs
-James

I simply find it impossible to take any of this even remotely seriously.

Anyone who thinks the SR-71 was built in the 40's, is just plain kooky.

Well than you have never served in our military sounds like lol, When do you think it was built??? HAHAHA or even better when do you think the F-22 was built??? LOL the F-22 has been around for almost 15 yrs now. Most of the Air Force Planes that are still being used today were built back in the 50's lol.

When any of our Aircraft are built they go thru roughly about 10 years of testing at Edwards Air Force Base, Home of MOST of our testing. Air Force, Navy, Army, Marines and NASA.

The SR71 is so old now, it has been retired, there are only 2 that are still active for Air Shows now. Not to mention if you ever seen that plane prep for flight you would probably freak out as when it is fueled it leaks everywhere and once it takes off a KC-135 or KC-10 is always in the air to refuel it. so that once it gets to cruising altitude the seals engage from the heat build up thus causing the metal used to expand and seal. Thats how old that aircraft is and the technology used back then to create it.

I actually was doing a Star Wars costume event once at the Air Zoo here in Michigan and one of the planes they have inside is an SR-71. That is a huge aircraft for not being a cargo type plane. :unsure:

I simply find it impossible to take any of this even remotely seriously.

It's not too far fetched to be honest. Look at the flying wing that was created at the end of WWII by the Horton Brothers. This plane, during that time, would have beaten anything out there, by a long run. Lockheed-Martin [I believe it was them] built a 1:1 scale version out of the same material that was used during the WWII era. This plane was said to be using stealth technology. After Lockheed-Martin built it by the Horton Brothers blueprints, it turned out to be very stealthy and from what was shown prior, extremely maneuverable. This was originally designed and built in the mid 40's. I have a story for you, and you can view it as you want. My father is a pilot for American Airlines and his flights taken him to Europe. He met a fellow pilot over there [different company], them both having a prior military background, they began to talk. The other pilot was a retired SR-71 pilot. He spoke of the one mission he was on [not sure where]. He said that he was flying over an area when the radar picked him up [don't ask me how], and he pushed it full throttle...he said that he has he never saw numbers like that in his life. The SR-71 is over 40 years old, and it still holds the speed record at mach 3.3. I couldn't imagine what they have now. Every nation has a top secret facility, and there's a good reason why patrol trucks show up if your within ____ feet of the fence.

When any of our Aircraft are built they go thru roughly about 10 years of testing at Edwards Air Force Base, Home of MOST of our testing. Air Force, Navy, Army, Marines and NASA.

That's right. The SR-71 first flew in the 60's. It was developed and tested during the 50's.

Before that, we used the U-2, which was designed in the late 40's and flew in the 50's and early 60's.

That is basic history.

What exactly did you DO in the Air Force, anyway. What was your AFSC?

It's not too far fetched to be honest. Look at the flying wing that was created at the end of WWII by the Horton Brothers. This plane, during that time, would have beaten anything out there, by a long run. Lockheed-Martin [I believe it was them] built a 1:1 scale version out of the same material that was used during the WWII era. This plane was said to be using stealth technology. After Lockheed-Martin built it by the Horton Brothers blueprints, it turned out to be very stealthy and from what was shown prior, extremely maneuverable. This was originally designed and built in the mid 40's. I have a story for you, and you can view it as you want. My father is a pilot for American Airlines and his flights taken him to Europe. He met a fellow pilot over there [different company], them both having a prior military background, they began to talk. The other pilot was a retired SR-71 pilot. He spoke of the one mission he was on [not sure where]. He said that he was flying over an area when the radar picked him up [don't ask me how], and he pushed it full throttle...he said that he has he never saw numbers like that in his life. The SR-71 is over 40 years old, and it still holds the speed record at mach 3.3. I couldn't imagine what they have now. Every nation has a top secret facility, and there's a good reason why patrol trucks show up if your within ____ feet of the fence.

Dude, the Horton bomber and the SR 71 had nothing to do with each other. The Horton bomber is actually the distant ancestor of the B-2 Stealth bomber, though.

The SR-71 was not flying in the 40's. Period.

I actually was doing a Star Wars costume event once at the Air Zoo here in Michigan and one of the planes they have inside is an SR-71. That is a huge aircraft for not being a cargo type plane. :unsure:

Most of that space was fuel storage.

That's right. The SR-71 first flew in the 60's. It was developed and tested during the 50's.

Before that, we used the U-2, which was designed in the late 40's and flew in the 50's and early 60's.

That is basic history.

What exactly did you DO in the Air Force, anyway. What was your AFSC?

I held 3 AFSC during my Air Force Career

2A5G1 Aerospace Maintenance than cross trained to 1N6F3 Electronics Systems Security Assessment (Intelligence) and than finished in Research where I was exposed to everything 4B0Z7 Bioenvironmental Engineering (Research basically) The Whole White Chem Suit set up.

As far as the SR71 flying in the 60's yes that what was REPORTED to the Public, lol it flew in the late 50's was being designed and built late 40's - You would think by now, you wouldn't believe everything the military states happened when it did by now...

I held 3 AFSC during my Air Force Career

2A5G1 Aerospace Maintenance than cross trained to 1N6F3 Electronics Systems Security Assessment (Intelligence) and than finished in Research where I was exposed to everything 4B0Z7 Bioenvironmental Engineering (Research basically) The Whole White Chem Suit set up.

As far as the SR71 flying in the 60's yes that what was REPORTED to the Public, lol it flew in the late 50's was being designed and built late 40's - You would think by now, you wouldn't believe everything the military states happened when it did by now...

OK. So you were just a low-level grunt with no operational knowledge.

What was your rank? And what years were you in?

As far as the SR-71, its history has been declassified. And since you were just a low-level nobody, your suppositions about it don't mean diddley-doo. (shrug)

But let's get back to all the space alien flying saucer stuff that you keep talking about without talking about . . . . . . .

Well, I heard that phone call on a Tool album quite some years ago and I always thought it was fake until I heard the rest from the video. Also, the aliens dont frighten me, what frightens me is the fact that it looks like they were opening black holes to get here. I've watched a few videos on youtube that legitimately scare me, most of them being the destructive power of the atom bomb, but I must say a black hole scares me way more than the a-bomb.

This video was freaky, thanks for sharing it.

OK. So you were just a low-level grunt with no operational knowledge.

What was your rank? And what years were you in?

As far as the SR-71, its history has been declassified. And since you were just a low-level nobody, your suppositions about it don't mean diddley-doo. (shrug)

But let's get back to all the space alien flying saucer stuff that you keep talking about without talking about . . . . . . .

Funny I did 17 years, and was an E-8 hardly low level. No I may not have been an officer because I chose not to be. Yes I could have been and was entitled to it since my father and grandfather BOTH hold the "Medal of Honor" for their services. I come from a very strong military family dating back to the days of Washington. Do I need to explain myself to you? Plain and simple no. Officers are not the ones on the ground doing the work or in the trenches, they may give the order but thats all, its the enlisted that get the job done. We follow orders without question. No matter how much we may disagree with them we still do them because it was our duty. To defend this country against all enemies foreign and domestic. The oath we take are words we live by. I am proud to have served my country honorably, with no regrets. It doesn't matter what was done to me or what I did during that time, I wouldn't change a dam thing and would gladly do it all over again.

Yes I am a little drunk right now, but guess what I really don't give a dam. Until you walk in my shoes and seen and done what I have you frankly have no dam room to talk son. And your opinion frankly don't mean a dam thing to me. What have you done? probably not a dam thing but blast people for what they say whether you agree or not, I have seen your post in many other topics. And all you do is constantly belittle people to the best you can. Frankly I really don't care.

We all have a right to freedom of speech whether you believe what you will or not. I do not need to justify anything to you or anyone else. Like I said, I was there and many others with proof, where were you? Exactly my point, enough said....

Now on to the topic, I am done.

Best Regards
James

Dude, the Horton bomber and the SR 71 had nothing to do with each other. The Horton bomber is actually the distant ancestor of the B-2 Stealth bomber, though.

The SR-71 was not flying in the 40's. Period.

Actually, with the Horton Brothers, I was stating that the technology [in a way] existed in the mid 40's. A semi-stealth, extremely maneuverable, jet air craft.

With the SR-71, it's safe to say that it's 40-50 years old and still has that capability that it does.

Look at the Stealth Bomber. Introduced in 1997, first flight in 1989. It was created in the mid 1980's.

It's been reported by both commercial pilots and military pilots, from a multitude of nations. So, it comes down to this:

Either Aliens are already here........or........our nations have a military aircraft so advanced that we [civilians] have no clue about and can't even comprehend how it works.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back