TWO *NEW* AVP-R Images!!!

BuGz

WoW guys'n'gals!

Two new images have been seen online from the movie!! They look fantastic! So here are the images (Sorry if they have been posted already)

AVP2_4.jpg

AVP2_2.jpg

OFFFTTT.... MEGA COOL!!!

Bri

I AVP 2 will be better then AVP. I like the whole new look of the suit and how lean and mean he is. The alien with the dreads I'm not a fan of tho. I could see it if he had the guills but not the hair.

I'm liking it more and more......

tough sell though on xmas day?

....WTF??.... "quick open the presents so daddy can bolt outta here and check out AVP2".

on second thought, what better present for daddy...thank you strausse bros!!!!!

ANYTHING is better than AVP. I really hope this isnt another case of "the first was **** so anything they throw at us after we will like"

I think I am the only person who doesnt care about seeing this movie.

ANYTHING is better than AVP. I really hope this isnt another case of "the first was **** so anything they throw at us after we will like"

I think I am the only person who doesnt care about seeing this movie.

youre really choked up about the first AVP arent you? i dont think anyone liked the first movie....this one should be good... Yay, blood and guts on Christmas :)

oh come ow, lets not get to excited, we all know it's gonna be poo, but like the first, ppl will watch it coz their 2 favourite film baddies get to slog it out against each other again, i vote bring pred back to it's roots, no aliens, a bad ass hero and loads of blood, also we know it will be poo coz it won't be an 18 cert, all sequals that aren't are crap, should make that a rule.

annoyingly i will have to shell out the cash to watch it though coz i suck at restraining myself when it comes to things like this,

i'm not too excited about it though, and you americans can watch it a month before us brits and tell us what happens

Dude have you even watched the trailer ? ? ? lol

you CANNOT show someones face melting off , and 2 heads exploding and have it anything LESS than a 18cert.

and the pred has NEVER been the hero , hes the bad guy remember :(

aaaah, ofc, i was mistaken. sorry, i always though arnie and danni glover were the baddies, but isn't good just a point of view?
and yes, the trailer looks gory, if not a little ott, but we will see, if it's an 18 then it's passed the fiirst step to being watchable more than at the cinema.

i place my judgement on hold, but i don't hold much hope really.

also, getting excited about trailers is never a good thing, you will always be disappointed.

just my opinion, continue the flames

no flames just thought ya hadnt watched the trailer to think it was less than 18 :)

the look of the pred etc does bode well, and lets face it , it can only get better :D

were ever the optomists, and id rather be the glass is half full kinda guy :(

well this week anyway hehe

i know what you mean but after the disappointment of AVP i hold little hope, and less we forget alien 3 follwed by alien res.

on a side note, quiet at work so i am thinking of the toys i had in the early 90's, think they were made by kenner, anyway i am gonna tear my house apart until i find my pred, i know where the alien is from the boxed set so he is about somewhere

run a village pub, usually quiet until about 9 gmt so her ei am standing around look through this forum reading things i have read a number of times before waiting in the hope ppl will come in and actually buy a drink. but if they don't i oh well, relaxing night.

back to topic though, i noticed shorter dreads on that pred pic, big fan, bonus points imo, although it might just be coz we can't see his rear

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back