two-face's coin

mtsbspidey

i just finished my two-face coin...i haven't made the evidence tag for it yet (there's no ink in my printer)...but here's the coin...i basically just took a dremel to a two-headed half-dollar...not a difficult project but it works well i think...the thing i really like is how the scarred side looks different from different angles...here's some pics...

what do you guys think?...skott

Proximo

I think it looks very cool,
I cant get my hand of a American coin here in sweden, If you have one more like that I would be intrested in one.

PM me if you can help me, Thanks.

brin

It's more of a comic version Two-face coin from Batman.
Where did you find the two headed coin?
Let's see that on the LOH please.
-Brin

HarleyQ

Originally posted by Proximo@Jan 9 2006, 12:25 PM
I cant get my hand of a American coin here in sweden, If you have one more like that I would be intrested in one.

[snapback]1154635[/snapback]​
PM sent

Proximo

Originally posted by HarleyQ+Jan 9 2006, 07:38 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(HarleyQ @ Jan 9 2006, 07:38 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Proximo
@Jan 9 2006, 12:25 PM

[snapback]1154635[/snapback]​
PM sent
[snapback]1154647[/snapback]​
[/b]
Thanks man, Just sent a PM back.

MegaPrime33

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Originally posted by brin@Jan 9 2006, 03:37 PM
It's more of a comic version Two-face coin from Batman.
Where did you find the two headed coin?
Let's see that on the LOH please.
-Brin
[snapback]1154646[/snapback]​
Here here, where did you get the coin?

mtsbspidey

"Where did you find the two headed coin?
Let's see that on the LOH please."
"Here here, where did you get the coin?"

i got it a local magic shop...that seems to be the best place to find them...i'll post this in LOH in a minute...

"I cant get my hand of a American coin here in sweden, If you have one more like that I would be intrested in one."

i don't have any more...but they're fairly easy to get on the internet...look for magic shop and joke shop websites...also some coin collector sites have them too...

they generally run between $12-$15...skott

Peralton

If someone wants to do a bit of casting, a 1922 siver dollar runs about the same amount ($20) as the doublesided coins, but would require a lot more work to make them double-headed. That's what (I believe) two face uses in the comics.

Alternatively you could buy two and have a silversmith shave them down and bind them together.

I have a few I always planned to have a silversmith put together for me, but never got around to it.