Turbo Kid

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Stoney

Is this the nintendo power glove at the end :D like a 80s or 90s movie, the song is sure from master Kavinsky.

Lear60man

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I got fyfed by Stoner. There is a joke in there somewhere......

Anyway, Daddy, was that the whole movie in your clip?

DaddyfromNaboo

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I think that is some sort of trailer for the movie.....but not really connected to the movie if you get my drift.

I think it´s a short movie that was done before the feature film. The director has a few other movies up in his youtube channel, worth taking a look.

Vivek

Master Member
TURBO KID - Official Release Trailer - In theaters August 28 - YouTube

CKcWtjmUMAABLXQ.jpg

Attachments

• CKcWtjmUMAABLXQ.jpg
    CKcWtjmUMAABLXQ.jpg
    303.8 KB · Views: 11
Last edited by a moderator: