Trigun: Functional Vash Revolver WIP

This is soo awesome. Loved Trigun a lot and this build is just inspiring sir. Id love to see more of this in the future. If you don't mind I'd like to use your mechanism for my own project I recently posted on the forum (btw I linked your post on mine, I hope you don't mind If you do I'll happily remove the link) . Also how much roughly did the final 3d print cost to make, I'd love to know cause id like to get into 3d printing it myself.

Thanks!

I used to have the Poseidon kit back in the day, but I love this even more, having the opening part on top is amazing.

I used to have the Poseidon kit back in the day, but I love this even more, having the opening part on top is amazing.

The Poseidon kit is legit. I got one off of eBay 6 years ago and still haven't assembled it. I tried to make a casting of it and assemble that instead of messing up the original. Never got around to finishing the casting.

-The Truth is Out There-

Interest bump. I plan on working on my own in Rhino, probably starting with the Badlands Rumble or Manga version. Sad that this thread hasn't had an update in so long, but I am well aware of how life can get in the way.

Sad that this thread hasn't had an update in so long, but I am well aware of how life can get in the way.

I think a good sized handful of people having been watching this thread for years just in case, chiming in once in a while to keep it alive, but it’s on life support. This project is long since over and it’s unlikely to ever be revived by the same person.

I know it's poor form to bump such an old thread, but this is a project I've been lurking for a few years. Knowing well that MrGreene hasn't posted in over a year, maybe, just maybe, he'll see this and update us. Thingverse files for this sort of project are just so... bland compared to this gem!

I sure hope that OP is alright, and chooses to update us eventually. Love and Peace!

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back