Unlimited Run TridCloudwalker's Anakin AotC Lightsaber Run! NOW SHIPPING

Still alive; was still sick. No work this week, so i'll be devoting 100% of my time to the sabers. I should be able to get most, if not all, the saber out this week. I have a bunch boxed up and ready to go right now, but haven't been able to get to post office. These past two weeks have been hell. I apologize to everyone. Don't worry. I'm not going to fulfill some orders and just leave the rest sitting in my workshop.

Shipped a whole bunch out today. Will be updating the list later tonight. Started polishing up the rest yesterday. Will be doing that today and tomorrow, but I have a business meetings in NYC all weekend, but come Monday will be finishing the polishing.

Hey guys,

Sorry I haven't updated in a while. I had a bit of a disaster. First off, let me say that everyone's sabers are all right. A new roommate moved into the house a couple weeks ago. Apparently, while moving some stuff into the basement where my workshop is, something got bumped and knocked over some slightly caustic liquid into the box of polished sabers. All of them got tarnished, and a few developed some pits. I've held off on this news until my machinist could assess the damage of the pitted ones to see if they can be repaired. They can.

He'll be finishing up with them this week. I'm working at Philadelphia Comic Con this Thurs - Sun. As soon as I get home from that job, I'll be repolishing and shipping out those sabers. I'll be able to blow through them pretty quickly as most of the work is done. The two cores, shrouds, and small parts are all finished; it is only the outer bodies that need to be repolished.

There MAY be one or two sabers that the pitting can;t be completely removed from, and I will offer those up at a discount for anyone who wants to do a weathered or chopped Droid Factory Scene saber. This is why I always have extras made; in case stuff like this happens. Luckily, this is repairable. I am so sorry for yet ANOTHER delay in this nightmare of a run. If it makes anyone feel better, I probably won't even break even on these anymore due to the delays and repairs.

for me,no problem if tarnished,if still usable,please make me a discount and it's ok for me.
If there are some pits,no problem for me,even,would be better.
It's for a movie project,so if the saber is "damaged" it's not a problem,it is meaned to be 20-30 years old in the movie project...

But...

What about the rough unpolished ones?
You didn't ship them?

Mine was a unpolished one,so not concerned with this problem.

If you want,please send me a tarnished one instead of,your worst one,not repolished at all if possible, and polish the unpolished one for someone else,no problem,especially with a discount!

Seems actually half of customers have received their sabers,what about other half,is it a dream,or a nightmare,lost money,or will the sabers come one of these days?

I know that it's taking longer due to unavoidable and unexpected delays and that we're not being deliberately kept away from our sabers, and I don't mean to sound impatient or like a d***, but what's taking so long?

Sorry for lack of updates. I was away on business for a while and also laid up with health issues. I have a bunch polished up. I just need to slap them in a box and get to the post office. I am going to be working a job at San Diego Comic Con this week (tomorrow - monday), and as soon as I get back, I'll be boxing up and shipping the polished ones.

I assure you all that you will receive your saber. I'm pretty transparent. Any one of you are welcome to ask me for my facebook, address, or telephone number to hit me up for updates if you're more comfortable with that.

parfaitelumiere, yours will be going out very soon. I promise.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back