Trek - Mirror, Mirror Dagger

Well you can find resin ones everywhere. Heck, I have TWO. But METAL ones? Now we're talkin'.

I had a letter opener that I was convinced was the basis for these, since it already had the scallops taken out of each side.
Of course, I never did make the handle (I was always holding out for aluminum) and now who knows where the letter opener has gone.

Ahh, the old style replicators with jello cubes. YUM. And the confrence table three-way screen was really top notch, a true piece of art. You forgot to mention Kirks little device from Mirror Mirror - the one that allowed him to 'disappear' his enemies, that was also pretty rocfkin'.

But the price of a drink.. OUCH. I got tossed in the agony booth just for asking for a glass of.. green. Pricey.

Jay

I already know that someone is working on having these produced, from an original. They will also be doing the correct scabbard. The blueprints that were posted are "OK", but are NOT correct. I can't wait to see this piece done right.

kitt1

I'll have a look. Thanks.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Eyes Only @ Dec 27 2006, 11:45 AM) [snapback]1385269[/snapback]</div>
I've got the PDF file. I'll send it to you Ry.

Lowell
[/b]

I was digging through past auction catalogs this morning when I spotted this. Not sure if it helps but anybody but remembered the thread and figured I'd post. This is an actual prop sold by Profiles in History on 12 December '03.

If anyone wants a larger image for reference that includes text about materials and maker, please PM me

<div align="center">[attachmentid=12070]</div>

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(kitt1 @ Dec 29 2006, 04:51 AM) [snapback]1386418[/snapback]</div>
I already know that someone is working on having these produced, from an original. They will also be doing the correct scabbard. The blueprints that were posted are "OK", but are NOT correct. I can't wait to see this piece done right.

kitt1
[/b]

Ooooo, I really want one of these.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Funky Jedi @ Dec 28 2006, 09:56 PM) [snapback]1386327[/snapback]</div>
Well you can find resin ones everywhere. Heck, I have TWO. But METAL ones? Now we're talkin'.
[/b]

Well I've obviously been looking in the wrong place. Care to point a fella in the right direction? :)

Hey Guys,

I did that PDF drawing in AutoCad. I've now got Solidworks and hopefully will find the time to make a model of it soon.

Kitt1, if you can tell me what's wrong with my drawing, I can correct it. I scaled it from as many pictures as I could find.

Here's a pic of the resin one made from my drawing a few years back.

Cheers,
Neil.

Surfergeek sent me some awesome reference pics of the hero dagger. I've redrawn my original design in solidworks and corrected the flaws I could recognize. I've corrected the proportions and blade shape.

What do you think?

Neil.

Thanks guys. If anyone knows a machine shop and wants to make these I'll send them the the solidworks file. I don't plan on making any of these myself, I'm just a drawing guy and kit builder. :D

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back