Transformers Vs Predator

xander2323

On the mechanical planet of Cybertron civil war has raged for millions of years. Autobot and Decepticon are locked together in an unending struggle for domination of Cybertron's dwindling energon resources.

Which is why no one notices at first when a mysterious spaceship lands near the Autobots capital of Iacon. A mysterious figure who can camouflage himself is hunting Autobot and Decepticon alike. There's good hunting on Cybertron.

8fb1487d.jpg

fbf91cfe.jpg

29de625a.jpg

dcd16504.jpg

This would be a good battle to see, but Im almost certain it would take a few pred to bring down one transformer. There shear size and the fact they are metal would definitly limit a preds weapons given they are best suited for fleshlings.

well preds learn quick right?. im sure after a few encounters they would incorporate a nano-bot cross over that would devour metal, short circuit mainframes etc.

hahahahahahah, that had me laughing. Always wondered what a pred fighting a transformer would look like - ofcourse I thought the transformer would be a lil bigger - not good for Optimus Prime lol

I am going to continue the story with old P1 there taking on the Decepticons over Prime's decapitated body. I think an epic battle with Megatron, Starscream & Unicron might be in order. Watch this thread for an update. I think it makes sense for Preds to hunt Transformers - they are almost like the ultimate prey - some them even transform into guns - irresistible to a Yautja on a hunting trip! (By the way I'm thinking G1 Transformers all the way here, none of that dreadful Michael Bay movie stuff...)

In all actuality, I think the Mods look down on 'vs. threads' because they started becoming to ridiculous and asked members to refrain from posting 'vs. threads' any more.

Although, I believe this thread was in some sense more of a 'look what I have' thread and could be considered something of a 'pic thread'.?! o_O

Yeah, this isn't one of "those" versus poll threads. Thread title just throws you off. Shame. "Versus" has almost become taboo because of all the stupid Smurf vs. Pred polls. Pics gave me a bit of a chuckle (Which I needed), so thank you for posting!

Woops! I am kinda new here and trying hard to a) not break any rules and b) give something new to the lair community.

If this isn't ok to post I will refrain.

The Decepticons come in pursuit of their arch enemy Optimus Prime, leader of the Autobots and keeper of the Matrix of Leadership. Before they can even attempt to take on Prime they come across his dismembered corpse and a fierce foe who has already taken a liking to his new Matrix trophy.

The Decepticons take down and unmask the being that is hunting them...

03e60d4a.jpg

9aa99015.jpg

40a2a55f.jpg

5094a4b1.jpg

7edd247a.jpg

2626c56b.jpg

ccf23e0b.jpg

b0d310b4.jpg

11b3fc35.jpg

No body puts Preddie in the corner :D

This epic lol

keep going its awesome, wanna know what happens next....

I have ever considered doing a photo still movie? You know like how Wallace and Gromit are made or Morph? Take loads of pictures - figures moving very slightly in each pic and then running them all together like a fast slideshow?

That would be awesome lol

No body puts Preddie in the corner :D

This epic lol

keep going its awesome, wanna know what happens next....

I have ever considered doing a photo still movie? You know like how Wallace and Gromit are made or Morph? Take loads of pictures - figures moving very slightly in each pic and then running them all together like a fast slideshow?

That would be awesome lol

pretty sweet idea. would be interesting to see how it turns out

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back