Transformers 3 Lennox Impression (WIP)

XtremeTACTICS

Hey everyone,

Because I haven’t been around enough to get my ODST finished for this Halloween, I have decided to go with a slightly simpler, yet more expensive costume. Why more expensive? Simply because I wanted to have a costume this Halloween that I could use over and over again for whatever reasons I could find. For example; airsoft, paintball, and even real military use.

So, ladies and gents, I present to you my Transformers 3 Lt. Colonel Lennox impression.

DSC_0251-1-1.jpg

DSC_0255-1-1.jpg

DSC_0256-1.jpg
[

DSC_0259-1-1.jpg

Lame action shot…

DSC_0258-1-1.jpg

First of all, I apologize for the terrible presentation of the gear. I know that everything is very sloppy looking, and hopefully any US infantrymen out there can forgive me for the impression. I believe I got the patch placements correct. At least the stars are facing forward on the US Flag...

Secondly, as stated in the title of the thread, this is an impression of Josh Duhamel’s (AKA Lt. Colonel William Lennox) loadout used during the Chernobyl scene of Transformers 3. I stress the word impression as I did not go for an exact look due to my own preferences.

The camouflage system used is a relatively new digital camo created by Digital Concealment Systems which is known as A-TACS.

A-TACS | Advanced Tactical Camo

Here’s a basic kit-list of what I have so far. I have more gear coming in to add to the loadout, but until everything arrives, this is just a WIP.

-Propper ACU Jacket (A-TACS)
-Propper ACU Pants (A-TACS)
-TAG Banshee Rifle Plate Carrier (A-TACS)
-TAG 6x M4/M16 Magazine Shingle (A-TACS
-Parklands CADPAT Knee Pads (Will be Replaced)
-Tan/Black Shemagh
-Subdued USA Flag (Reversed) Patch
-Special Forces Command Airborne Patch
-NEST “If I Tell You, I Have To Kill You” Patch
-NEST dummy IR Tab
-Special Forces dummy IR Tab

And, what’s to come:

-SORD Tactical Admin Pouch (A-TACS)
-TAG M4/M16+Pistol Kangaroo Pouch (A-TACS) x2
-Ares Armor 3x4 Utility Pouch (A-TACS)
-Condor Hydration Carrier (A-TACS)
-“LENNOX” Nametape (A-TACS) x2
-“U.S. ARMY” Branch Tape (A-TACS)
-Lt. Colonel Rank Insignia (A-TACS)
-Drop Leg Platform (Tan)
-Alta Knee Pads (A-TACS)
-Combat Boots
-MICH 2001 Helmet

It took some effort to track down the correct patches to match Lt. Colonel Lennox’s gear. None-the-less, I did locate almost all of them.

Patches used in Transformers 3:

Tabs.jpg

3.jpg

My Patches:

DSC_0249-1.jpg

DSC_0250-1.jpg

Most of the “what’s to come” gear is en-route as I type this. I’ll be posting more pictures as things arrive.

Until then, stay frosty

Jake
Xtreme TACTICS 101

Last edited:
This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back