Total Recall props. Who can make these?

Jedifyfe

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I'd love to get a few props from this movie, like...

Holowatch.
holowatch.jpg

Nose Bug...

TotalRecal.jpg

It looks like a few people started thread: http://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=4856&highlight=total+recall

But nothing got built..

Brad

i have a 3D model ready to be CNC-ed of the watch and as soon as JMtwo gets of his lazy ass :p :p :D :D and finishes lasercutting the final pieces, i can finish the Uzi as well. Back pieces as well as the front barrelpieces are all done already

recall-holo.jpg

total-blackgun1.jpg

recalluzi%20003.jpg

The nose bug looks like a civil-war era bullet that could be carved out of aluminum pretty easily. I have a smaller metal lathe that I could sometime give a try on for this piece. Then install a (looks like) green LED at the tip...

The nose bug looks like a civil-war era bullet that could be carved out of aluminum pretty easily. I have a smaller metal lathe that I could sometime give a try on for this piece. Then install a (looks like) green LED at the tip...

Good lord I was just about topost that my ole' man has a Civil War bullet that has always reminded me of the nose bug!

Good lord I was just about topost that my ole' man has a Civil War bullet that has always reminded me of the nose bug!

As a kid my mom had a shadowboard containing nick-knacks in the kitchen and one of those pieces was a bullet of the same style...at least from what I remember. Still it would be easy. Now I just have to scour the net because I know I can find dimensions somewhere...

I was more a fan of Ironside's Mac-11 and the Claridge pistols. I'd really like to see those done.

180px-ClaridgeS9Attachementsa.jpg

Last edited:
Hi Guys,
I was just going through some stuff and I found this ! I thought I had lost it a long time ago. This was cast from the mold I made for the "stunt" copy's . Let me know what you think.

3249824910_74184b95da_o.jpg

HMS Mike

What a good idea and an excuse to do a prop I've always liked.
I'll gladly do a run of the nose bugs if the interest is there.

Last edited:
Hi Guys,
I was just going through some stuff and I found this ! I thought I had lost it a long time ago. This was cast from the mold I made for the "stunt" copy's . Let me know what you think.

3249824910_74184b95da_o.jpg

HMS Mike

Can you offer this in a kit form?

Brad

Wouldn't mind a cast of the watch myself. Looks like the stunts were different than the close up hero. Mr. kline did indeed make 2 versions i believe.

I've got a bunch of the 'arm computers' form the security unioforms somewhere...also a box of costumes left over form the film, mostly
mars stuff.

If anyone can shoot me some screen grabs of the Alien hand control towards the end of the movie, I want to give that one a go. With some green LEDs, that would make a pretty good display piece.

The Claridge hi tech pistol is really nice.

It looks much futuristic.
First time i saw it on "Total Recal", later on "Planet of The Apes" and before a year on "Baywatch" i think.

Before 3 months, i found a piece of a pipe, that seems to be perfect to build one.

But i wasn't able to find the manual of the gun or any templates, so i cant calculate much of the parts.

If anyone has measurements, manuals, blueprints or templates, please let me know!

I will made a detailed tutorial when i will build the prop!

I heaved some free time, and i made this:

I made it using a photo from wikipedia.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GONCZ_High-Tech_GA-9

There are also great reference pictures about the parts of the gun and the insides, so i will try to make a working arming faction. (It will be a good practice too for the E-11 i am going to build ;) )

Without dimensions data, i will have to calculate from the barrel length, but i think that the overall length of the pistol is between 24 - 27 cms.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back