TOS Bridge Theater

No, no, no... they forgot the chasing lights under the screen.. :rolleyes

amok_11.jpg

Originally posted by blufive@Jan 24 2006, 07:57 PM
Hey Karl, isn't that your house?
[snapback]1167252[/snapback]​

No, but I do often stand in front of the TV and shout "Raise shields. Come about to course one-one-three-mark-six-eight. Stand by phasers and photon torpedoes."

- k

Originally posted by phase pistol+Jan 24 2006, 10:45 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(phase pistol @ Jan 24 2006, 10:45 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-blufive
@Jan 24 2006, 07:57 PM

No, but I do often stand in front of the TV and shout "Raise shields. Come about to course one-one-three-mark-six-eight. Stand by phasers and photon torpedoes."

- k
[snapback]1167341[/snapback]​
[/b]
:lol

Jim

Originally posted by phase pistol+Jan 25 2006, 02:45 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(phase pistol @ Jan 25 2006, 02:45 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-blufive

- k
[/b]

Very cool "home improvements". I saw a deathstar home entertaiment center a couple years ago too that was aweseome.

PhasePistol, so that was you that opened fire on me. Just because my energy coils were overloading my comm systems, it doesn't mean I'm the enemy. :confused

cool thread guys. Any more links to others?

Originally posted by phase pistol+Jan 25 2006, 02:45 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(phase pistol @ Jan 25 2006, 02:45 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-blufive

- k
[/b]

Very cool "home improvements". I saw this deathstar home entertaiment center a couple years ago too that is my favorite.

http://www.dillonworks.com/portfolio/starwarstheater/

PhasePistol, so that was you that opened fire on me. Just because my energy coils were overloading my comm systems, it doesn't mean I'm the enemy. :confused

cool thread guys. Any more links to others?

Originally posted by REDCANINE@Jan 25 2006, 01:40 PM
PhasePistol, so that was you that opened fire on me.  Just because my energy coils were overloading my comm systems, it doesn't mean I'm the enemy.  :confused
[snapback]1167872[/snapback]​

Your coil emissions were normal.

- k

Damn, I wish I had money. :( If I did, half the house would be an exact recreation of the TOS Enterprise sets, right down to the bedrooms looking like the captain's cabin, and the other half would be the Hangar bay of the Death Star, complete with the Falcon.

I need to win the lottery. LOL.

Originally posted by Jimbo890@Jan 25 2006, 09:56 PM
Damn, I wish I had money. :( If I did, half the house would be an exact recreation of the TOS Enterprise sets, right down to the bedrooms looking like the captain's cabin, and the other half would be the Hangar bay of the Death Star, complete with the Falcon.

I need to win the lottery. LOL.
[snapback]1168077[/snapback]​

I know where I'm moving in when he wins the lottery. :lol

Originally posted by division 6@Jan 25 2006, 03:27 PM
Dillonworks also did a Nautilus theater that is very cool.

D6
[snapback]1168051[/snapback]​
Yeah, that was my friend's dad who had the Nautilus theater built. I have some pics still but they arent very good.

Dang. I guess I'm not as hopeless as fanboy as I thought.

The theater is freaking amazing. I'm jealous. But the apartment... don't get me wrong, I love Star Trek, but I'm not sure I'd want to live aboard a ship. :confused (I certainly wouldn't want to live aboard a 21st century ship)

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back