Toronto Prop Makers

Downtown Toronto :)

Pics are all over the RPF

Mostly Star wars helms

1:1 ESB Vader

Blade Runner

Now finishing my Iron Man etc.........

good to see the canuck community alive and kicking :)

img5979.jpg

G

Caveneau, I buy all the tools and supplies for my work, including drill bits...There's a company called KBC that carries a lot of machining tools, bits and goodies...I think they have a shop out of Mississauga...They might have something better suited for drilling into that material?

Caveneau, I buy all the tools and supplies for my work, including drill bits...There's a company called KBC that carries a lot of machining tools, bits and goodies...I think they have a shop out of Mississauga...They might have something better suited for drilling into that material?

KBC huh? Thanks, I'll check it out.

I ended up just buying a new bit from Canadian Tire, $8.99, what the hell.

I'm loving the fact that there are so many sci-fi/prop junkies in TO.

I really wish I had more to contribute, but unfortunately I'm working all the time. I shouldn't complain, but I just wish I had more time than just Saturday and Sunday to work on props.

I'm finishing off one of Sporak's phaser kits this weekend...hopefully.

DEMODE, if you need any help at all, I'm down to help out as much as I could. Believe it or not, my employer advertises on Sun TV and OMNI, I might be able to make some calls for you re: the green screen.

When will you be filming? Do you need any crew?

Last edited:
I live in the new apartment complex right next door to Sun TV. :)

I was actually thinking about going in and talking to them about filming some green screen stuff there for the Star Trek film project I'm working on. Do you know if they rent out green screen space?

Yorktown: A Time to Heal | Facebook

Not that I know of, haven't worked there for almost 5 years now so maybe things have changed. If I'm to be completely honest I'm not even sure if they have a proper green screen area anymore, I think they just use the fabric drop when they need it (for promos and the like).

Worth a shot though, they're not exactly in the best financial position at the moment. ;)

I was going to make a thread with the same name but i did a search and saw this is already a subject - was wondering if there is any prop makers located in mississauga always curious to see whats happening around the GTA

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back