Toronto based cosplayers/costumers

no0se

Hey guys I don't know if this is the right place to post this or not. I'm a fairly new participant on this forum, I've been checking it out for a long time now but only recently decided that I would like to start having some input and meeting other people in the community that share in my interests.

Anyways I'm a Sculpture student at OCADU in Toronto and I am looking to meet Cosplayers/Costumers in the GTA that are also interested in getting photos/video done in costume. I'm looking to expand my portfolio as a photographer and in turn provide these participants with good quality shots of their pieces. At the same time I'm also fairly new to this propmaking field and so I'm also trying to learn from anybody willing to share their prop and costuming knowledge.

My FB can be found at www.noose.ca thats the easiest way to message me as they get forwarded to my computer and phone.

Thanks again, and if this isn't the right place for this post I'll move it to its proper home.

-Sean

Toronto Batman has become 'too famous' to meet up with us peons. I did have the pleasure of meeting Toronto Iron Man once though at Gotham Central Comics so maybe I'll try to get a hold of him. I think he was looking to get new pics done. Thanks for the reply

Hey thanks samurai, what cons you thinking about hitting? I'll be at Anime North and Con Bravo for sure. Kick-ass suit by the way went all out with sheet metal which is awesome. How much does that thing weigh?

no problem man..... didnt realise that toronto batman was "too famous" thats kind of silly, when i first saw some of his videos, i thought he was cool, now everyone i see, its like hes tryin too hard.....

Meh what can you do? lots of people watched his videos and he got a following on FB and everything so now outside of cons and promotional stuff you don't see him just wandering around anymore like he used to

Hey thanks samurai, what cons you thinking about hitting? I'll be at Anime North and Con Bravo for sure. Kick-ass suit by the way went all out with sheet metal which is awesome. How much does that thing weigh?

I might be hitting Comic Con in march. Not sure if I can get time off to do it. But for sure fan expo in August. I will be there for the entire weekend. All my redesigns should be finished for that with no worries. Thanks for the compliment. Right now the suit is weighing in at 120 pounds roughly. It will be more as I continue to add to it.

thats true... but good luck to ya, if i were closer, i would definitly be down to let you shoot some pics, i just love wearin the suit out

Lol I love seeing that this thread has over 1oo views and only 2 guys talking to me on it. Its all good though I have learned that the people on this forum generally only chime in when they have something good to say, so thats appreciated. @ samurai that is a lot of weight to be carting around props to you for taking that on. And I am excited to see the finished product and would love to be the one to capture all its photgraphic glory

Lol I love seeing that this thread has over 1oo views and only 2 guys talking to me on it. Its all good though I have learned that the people on this forum generally only chime in when they have something good to say, so thats appreciated. @ samurai that is a lot of weight to be carting around props to you for taking that on. And I am excited to see the finished product and would love to be the one to capture all its photgraphic glory

Yeah that's always fun how that works on here. Add my build thread to your subscriptions. I will be adding updates as I go along. When it's finished we can get together for a photo opp for you.

http://www.therpf.com/f24/steel-iroman-heavy-update-new-photos-new-155593/

I'm here, i guess i am 1 out of a 100. I have not chimed in due to the fact that i have no completed builds. I am working on the patriot helmet as per Gimpee's files... GM

@ samurai I'm subscribed to your thread so I'll be able to track ypur progress, should be really sweet.

@ murdoch Gimpee does some really nice work so that file should turn out really nice. keep in touch, I'll be around so whenever you do complete something hit me up.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back