TOPKNOT'S reworked ( animatronic ) Gauntlet

A

alphatech686

Hey all, I actually had a couple of days to work on my pred stuff. Here's a concept I've been playing with. The two small blades fold down when retracted and pop up when extended. The new motor works great. This has 9 1/2 inches of movement. I still have to ad the spring. Let me know what you think.
gauntpopblade009.jpg

gauntpopblade.jpg

attachedpopups003.jpg

attachedpopups005.jpg
attachedpopups009.jpg

Ive seen 2 bladed guantlets but a multi Bladed one like that is insaine. Cant wait to see it in action

Dang dude, that is a great peice of work you got there. I like the idea. Keep it up!

KEITH

That is insane.

I too can't wait to see this baby in action. Man that's just morbid!

a 5 bladed gauntlet? damn,
good thing the blades are made of resin, that thing would rip through anything.

wolverine, eat your heart out

Andy's probably still in shock like myself I thought this would look great with the tri-blade arrangement. This is awesome now. Very very cool and very very original. Kudos bro'

What's the news on this? Any videos?

Come on man!

Last edited by a moderator:
looks pretty and pointy and very very painful. all things a pred accessory should be.

Hey thanks for asking. it sits in my garage on a shelf waiting for me. It all works great. I'm just concentrating on the feet right now. Those happen to be sitting on the kitchen counter which takes priority at least according to my wife.

The Swiss Army Knife of the universe. That is one heck of a nose picker and hemroid trimmer.

That is just one crazy design. What you got casting up in the silicone mold?

That was the little blade in the mold back there. I always look for stuff like that in the back ground too.

another kick ass thread that has gotten lost ...shame we don't see anymore topknot updates..

anyone know or hear from him anymore?

Get that contraption running and be able to produce a few of em and you'll be selling em like mad here. Dibs if you make any more.

Twisted One

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back