Unlimited Run Tony Stark/Iron Man/War Machine Gloves/Gauntlets - Open Run

Looks AMAZING!! I wish you would offer a fully painted version :\

Thank you. On occasion I do offer painted gauntlets but we have a lot of orders going on right now and it would take a while to get to it.

I do have one with my first gen fingers that is ready to go. I am offering it for $425 and I am including a free simple LED light disc for the repulsor ($25 value).

DSC_8087.jpg

Is the sizing fixed to the measurements given on the first post? I would love to get a gauntlet set but I've measured my hand and it's about an inch larger in every measurement :(.

We are also working on a large set of gloves but not sure if they will be a whole inch bigger. I will post measurements when those are ready.

Did these ever get started?
They have been ongoing but I haven't been able to keep up with the molds. I make a set of molds and then make a bunch of gloves, fingers, and gauntlets and before you know it I need to make new molds again. I can get about 70 or so casts out of the molds before they need to be replaced. I have gone through a couple sets of molds. I just get so busy with other orders that it is hard to make time to do the molds. I will be starting on them soon though now that the Halloween rush is over.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back