Tony Stark Infinity War Hoodie/Pants Help

That looks great man! where did you get the shirt though? I've seen similar ones, but none with that type of collar.
So here's that track suit from amazon. Very cheaply made!
I bought a medium at first and found it too small. Bought a large and it wasn't much different..
Basically, I cut up the medium pants for loose fit legs and the hands on the hoodie.
Now I'm working on the orange/silver vinyl..
There's a link to the track suit for anyone interested.

View attachment 843526View attachment 843525View attachment 843523View attachment 843524

I bought a medium at first and found it too small. Bought a large and it wasn't much different..
Basically, I cut up the medium pants for loose fit legs and the hands on the hoodie.

View attachment 843526View attachment 843525View attachment 843523View attachment 843524

Where did you get the ARC Reactor?

I made the arc reactor in 10 minutes. it's honestly nothing special.
I found a nice vector drawing on google, printed it out and cut the areas where the light would shine. Glued it to a piece of craft foam and cut out the light areas again.
Bought an EL panel and cut it to shape. Hot glued the two parts together and used Velcro to attach it to my shirt.

Where did you get the ARC Reactor?

I made the arc reactor in 10 minutes. it's honestly nothing special.
I found a nice vector drawing on google, printed it out and cut the areas where the light would shine. Glued it to a piece of craft foam and cut out the light areas again.
Bought an EL panel and cut it to shape. Hot glued the two parts together and used Velcro to attach it to my shirt.

Very cool, it looks similar to one i made.

HOT-Movie-TV-Avengers-Infinity-War-IronMan-Tony-Stark-Winter-Thick-Cosplay-costume-Jacket-Coat-Hoodie.jpg_50x50.jpg
Has anyone ordered this jacket/sweat pants from Aliexpress? I know their site is a little sketchy but this looks like a cheaper version of the outfit than the Hachicorp one, like all you'd need to do is add the correct silver parts and it'd be pretty good. Thoughts?

HOT-Movie-TV-Avengers-Infinity-War-IronMan-Tony-Stark-Winter-Thick-Cosplay-costume-Jacket-Coat-Hoodie.jpg_50x50.jpg
Has anyone ordered this jacket/sweat pants from Aliexpress? I know their site is a little sketchy but this looks like a cheaper version of the outfit than the Hachicorp one, like all you'd need to do is add the correct silver parts and it'd be pretty good. Thoughts?

you got a link? it actually looks ok, I'd probably buy that until I can afford the Hachicorp one

you got any more pictures of the shirts?? I'm considering buying the pattern from your store, just want to see how it looks all around :)

I think the Chinese makers have finally come out with something I wouldn't mind wearing. This was just released about a month ago and I came across the listing while searching for the Infinity War hoodie on AliExpress. It was priced much higher than the bog standard IW hoodies but it looked very nice and has a lot of accurate details. At first I thought they were using Hachicorp's pics but upon closer inspection, it looked different. It also had an option to include the track pants, but I don't see myself wearing that. :p

Anyway, I pulled the trigger and it arrived today and I am pleasantly surprised. It looks awesome!

Pics:
rps20190603_130341.jpg
rps20190603_130351.jpg
rps20190603_130218.jpg
rps20190603_130242.jpg
rps20190603_130229.jpg
rps20190603_130254.jpg
rps20190603_130305.jpg
rps20190603_130319.jpg
rps20190603_130329.jpg

The silver honeycomb strips are actually metallic. The fabric feels like a thicker knit blend and wouldn't be overkill in a cold rainy day in my otherwise tropical climate. The lining is also nice.

Size wise, they offer up to 6XL. I have a 40" chest and ordered the 3XL but its still a tad snug, but no big deal. My tip would be to look at the size that fits you in their size guide and order one size bigger.

In case anyone's interested, here's the AliExpress link:
US $76.89 | HOT Movie TV Avengers Infinity War IronMan Tony Stark Winter Thick Cosplay costume Jacket Coat Hoodie Top Pants Cool Gift M-6XL

I have the hachicorp, arrived in about the time originally promised (was $248 and 2-3 weeks lead time, ordered April 30 and arrived May 25. Looks like price and production time are higher now). Overall it is very well made, its a scratch made jacket and has a lot of good detail. Pockets are functional. I wouldn't wear it regularly as I don't know how durable the stripes are, its a rubberized material (heat transfer probably), I wouldn't want to wash it much. The only downside is the orange stripe is a little duller in color than the fabric orange used around the zippers and inside the hood. Wish it were a little brighter. That's it though, looks really nice. The seller sent a more detailed set of measurements when I asked, and size ordered was a good match for what arrived.

WSHkbtz.jpg

t6WK9mj.jpg

rNLUSAu.jpg

VgKAYBW.jpg

wDSYW0g.jpg

MSGPl57.jpg

UH4N9d9.jpg

HvSLQSM.jpg

14crPSS.jpg

h3crAiF.jpg

W7sNffK.jpg

hZFw1qk.jpg

XtD8vnK.jpg

YIIrEdh.jpg
What size did you order?

I think the Chinese makers have finally come out with something I wouldn't mind wearing. This was just released about a month ago and I came across the listing while searching for the Infinity War hoodie on AliExpress. It was priced much higher than the bog standard IW hoodies but it looked very nice and has a lot of accurate details. At first I thought they were using Hachicorp's pics but upon closer inspection, it looked different. It also had an option to include the track pants, but I don't see myself wearing that. :p

Anyway, I pulled the trigger and it arrived today and I am pleasantly surprised. It looks awesome!

Pics:
View attachment 1025724View attachment 1025725View attachment 1025726View attachment 1025727View attachment 1025728View attachment 1025729View attachment 1025730View attachment 1025731View attachment 1025732

The silver honeycomb strips are actually metallic. The fabric feels like a thicker knit blend and wouldn't be overkill in a cold rainy day in my otherwise tropical climate. The lining is also nice.

Size wise, they offer up to 6XL. I have a 40" chest and ordered the 3XL but its still a tad snug, but no big deal. My tip would be to look at the size that fits you in their size guide and order one size bigger.

In case anyone's interested, here's the AliExpress link:
US $76.89 | HOT Movie TV Avengers Infinity War IronMan Tony Stark Winter Thick Cosplay costume Jacket Coat Hoodie Top Pants Cool Gift M-6XL
Hello and sorry that Im replying to one of your old post, Id like to know more about this hoodie that you bought in aliexpress. How durable and premium are the materials? Obviously is not as premium as hachicorps 250$ but how would you rate this product as a prop without counting on how cheap it is. Also is how accurate are the colors in person comparing to the actual jacket tony stark wears
Thank you in advanced

So I purchased the one from Aliexpress Ganyoja Store for about 180euros. Received it within 1 week only. Pretty high quality , no cheap fabrics and heat transfers (Coloured stripes are not sewn) . According to me the most accurate replica with all details and overall the matching orange stripes and zipped pocket. It does look like the hachicorp one really,anyone to confirm that's the same supplier?
Colors may vary due to light exposition. Orange may look like yellow, blue tech fleece camo can turn black.
Most sellers are using great pictures but only sell cheap, low quality products, inaccurate replicas or versions.

Attachments

• tumblr_pdvpmg2N5G1slnr08_400.gif
    tumblr_pdvpmg2N5G1slnr08_400.gif
    2.3 MB · Views: 176
  • Ub887bb1d689446ff8ed9850750b3b4c73.png
    Ub887bb1d689446ff8ed9850750b3b4c73.png
    231 KB · Views: 166
So I purchased the one from Aliexpress Ganyoja Store for about 180euros. Received it within 1 week only. Pretty high quality , no cheap fabrics and heat transfers (Coloured stripes are not sewn) . According to me the most accurate replica with all details and overall the matching orange stripes and zipped pocket. It does look like the hachicorp one really,anyone to confirm that's the same supplier?
Colors may vary due to light exposition. Orange may look like yellow, blue tech fleece camo can turn black.
Most sellers are using great pictures but only sell cheap, low quality products, inaccurate replicas or versions.
Can you post some more right res images? I can compare them to my Hachicorp

I bought this one from californiajackets.com took about 20 days to arrive, and as you can imagine I am not happy with it. Wrong straps, silver texturing is missing. But it was worth a shot to tell everyone else it is not the jacket your looking for.

Attachments

• 73461BCA-3D26-4460-8121-A33F6DA3A38D.jpeg
    73461BCA-3D26-4460-8121-A33F6DA3A38D.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 112
I bought this one from californiajackets.com took about 20 days to arrive, and as you can imagine I am not happy with it. Wrong straps, silver texturing is missing. But it was worth a shot to tell everyone else it is not the jacket your looking for.
That was the first one I had, horrible. And the seller said that they reviewed my request for a refund since it didn’t match the description and denied it.

Someone told me a bit ago but I forgot what they were. I know they said Under Armour but I forgot what model, and I didn’t have a chance to cross reference them against the screen used pair

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back