Tony Stark Bust Complete

Chris27989

Sr Member
Hi Guys
Thought I'd share my first bust with you! Now I want more!
Brought this from acidburn last month, and had it painted by guy recommended by lurtz001 (Cheers Dave, Matt done a top top!)

Been contemplating putting him in a part Ironman suit or a shirt and tie and went with the shirt and tie.. Got this shirt from asda or known as walmart for £5 ($10) and one of my old ties; till I can get a replica or something similar tie from the monaco suit. Let me know what you think
But here he is:

SDC10124.jpg

SDC10126.jpg

Last edited:
Chris, he looks great :thumbsup matt's done a cracking job.
I love the idea of getting him displayed on a part ironman suit

Good job. Now you need to outline his eyes or give him some lashes. I'd also paint a very thin, dark line between the lips.

Love the scuplt, love the shirt/tie but not a bog fan of the eyebrows.

That is the ONLY thing throwing it off for me. And I also agree with Clutch about the eyelashes. RDJ had thick BLACK eyelashes.

thanks for the kind comments about my paint job, the lips do have a dark line between them it just doesnt show up very well,

ye i agree about the eyelashes, i did add some before i sent him back to chris but they looked awful and i was so worried about chris being disapointed so i removed them.

cheers

Matt

thanks for the kind comments about my paint job, the lips do have a dark line between them it just doesnt show up very well,

ye i agree about the eyelashes, i did add some before i sent him back to chris but they looked awful and i was so worried about chris being disapointed so i removed them.

cheers

Matt

Matt you done a fantastic job the pictures don't do it justice.
Before I had the Tony bust my girlfriend wasn't really interested in my collection and now she is interested so I'm doubly happy :thumbsup

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back