Tomb Raider - E3 2012 Exclusive Crossroads Trailer

im sorry to say, but that has nothing to do with tomb raider, or the original lara croft
the only thing it shares is the name....

they might have called it uncharted, or prince of persia.

It may not be traditional Lara but you've got to admit it's a damn cool trailer. Really sucks you in, I even grabbed my side at about 0:35 in just thinking about how much that would hurt!

No matter how awesome the game looks, you'll always have someone complaining that it isn't exactly like the original. Considering that the past SIX Tomb Raider games have been complete garbage (seven depending on how you felt about Tomb Raider III), I can see why the development team would want to try breaking away and doing something fresh with the series.

Personally, I think the game looks fantastic. I can't wait to see more!

If they show young Lara growing into the previously established character, I have no problem with that as we would be learning how and why she is so capable and fearless and clearly this games focuses on an extremely traumatic experience that would mature anyone.

Young Lara looks scared, she is needing help and facing horrors, I bet by the end of the game she is a changed woman.

Believe me I was very concerned as a long term Tomb Raider fan, but I think I get where they have gone with this.

This game looks to be a very, VERY mature game. There is no way it's going to get off with a Teen rating. Just look at what's going on. Recently tortured and executed victims. Brutal action with Lara getting impaled, feet caught in a bear trap, almost being burned alive, captured and almost raped. LOTS OF RED COLORED BLOOD covering Lara head to toe. This is like the Resident Evil 4 of Tomb Raider.

If they show young Lara growing into the previously established character, I have no problem with that as we would be learning how and why she is so capable and fearless and clearly this games focuses on an extremely traumatic experience that would mature anyone.

Young Lara looks scared, she is needing help and facing horrors, I bet by the end of the game she is a changed woman.

Believe me I was very concerned as a long term Tomb Raider fan, but I think I get where they have gone with this.

I really hope this is what we end up getting. Sounds like the Tomb Raider game I've wanted for years.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back