Tom Sachs and the Snap Hook that NOBODY can find.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Maniacy

We, the small community at the Europa Research Institute Discord, have taken it upon ourselves to make replicas of this bag.
Basically all items have been identified and can be sourced.

Except the snap hook. Even the Tom Sachs Studio has been unable to find this particular snap hook, so they had them remade for a series of bags using manual and CNC machining.
I was sent three reference pictures from them and one I made myself while at the Studio.

I have looked everywhere. To no avail.
I talked to former managers of German snap hook manufacturers, to companies in Asia, Europe, and the United State.
We know about snap hooks from the equestrian community to space industry. But the demon hook is nowhere to be found.

I'm thankful for ANY KIND OF LEAD.
We found many that are similar... But after over year of collective search we have next to nothing to show for it.

Attachments

• necim1 - Copy.jpg
    necim1 - Copy.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 22
  • necim2 - Copy.jpg
    necim2 - Copy.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 18
  • necim3 - Copy.jpg
    necim3 - Copy.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 20
  • 20171208-0K6A2830_DxO.jpg
    20171208-0K6A2830_DxO.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 21
  • TomSachs_SnapHook_Replica-KellyBag.png
    TomSachs_SnapHook_Replica-KellyBag.png
    536.4 KB · Views: 19
  • unknown.png
    unknown.png
    859.8 KB · Views: 22

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.