Imagem2.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 214
  • Imagem1.jpg
    Imagem1.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 183
  • Imagem5.jpg
    Imagem5.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 203
Nicely done. I've built alot of Titanics over the years. Alot of work but it's worth it.

For that trim line around the ship, I recommend some gold or yellow pin-stripping tape. You'll need to add a tiny drop of glue every couple inches to help it stick.

:thumbsup
Jon

Looks really good. I got my friend a kit as she's insane about Titanic and i want to get her a larger scale one as she wants to do a super accurate cutaway version.

Looks really good. I got my friend a kit as she's insane about Titanic and i want to get her a larger scale one as she wants to do a super accurate cutaway version.

Thank you Wes R

Nicely done. I've built alot of Titanics over the years. Alot of work but it's worth it.

For that trim line around the ship, I recommend some gold or yellow pin-stripping tape. You'll need to add a tiny drop of glue every couple inches to help it stick.

:thumbsup
Jon

Thanks for your comments Jsimon999. You're correct: a lot of work but worth it. I have this kit for several years but decided this year would be the one - so I started working on it on April (exactly 100 years after...).
I decided to paint the trim line arround the ship but your idea of a pin stripping tape is a very good one - I think I'll give it a try. Thanks

I've also got a half finished 1/350, and a few 1/570s, one of which I made into the HMHS Britannic, and the other I made into a Titanic wreck.

UD52h.jpg

Last edited:
Nicely done MB :thumbsup

You inspire me to finish my own ..... someday :lol

Thank you Alan. Now that your shelve is complete, Titanic model is asking to be finnished... But I understand you: it's a hard job but, as said, it's worth it.

I've also got a half finished 1/350, and a few 1/570s, one of which I made into the HMHS Britannic, and the other I made into a Titanic wreck.

Nice ones, DMC 12. Making a Titanic wreck model is also a project of mine.

I have a book that is chock full of outstanding interior info about the Titanic. I even has reproductions of prints for the boilers and cross section drawings of the ship. It's called Ocean Liners of the Past; Olympic & Titanic Published in 1970. If you can find a copy... maybe on Amazon... get it if you really want to proceed on a cutaway model.

--Alex

P.S. i found the book I have on Amazon... I guess it's more valuable than I thought. Maybe you could find a reprint or something.

Amazon.com: Buying Choices: The White Star triple screw Atlantic liners Olympic and Titanic (Ocean liners of the past)

--AM

Last edited:
hi i have just started the minicraft 1/350 titanic and was wondering if any one has put lights in and if anyone knows if anyone makes a lighting kit for it.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back