Tie Bomber paper model

Mijob

Good afternoon to you all,
Its great to be here. Im a papercraft designer from the Netherlands.
Till now all models that I have designed are star wars Tie variants.
Thanks to this forum I was able to design and build a paper model of the Tie Bomber.
Below some shots of the Tie Bomber.
20230430_191657_resultaat.jpg20230430_191727_resultaat.jpg20230430_191743_resultaat.jpg20230430_191942_resultaat.jpg20230430_192040_resultaat.jpg20230430_192105_resultaat.jpg20230430_192130_resultaat.jpg20230430_192223_resultaat.jpg20230430_192354_resultaat.jpg20230430_192504_resultaat.jpg20230430_192524_resultaat.jpg

In the distant past, I bought a paper design warship model kit to use as a guide for the building of a large scale ,scratch built remote control model. It surprisingly had some very well done details.

Your model far exceeds that paper model in quality. Beautiful work.

Hey, it’s great to see you here! This is a great forum and great people too. The model came out great, fantastic work and detail!

Welcome to the RPF! Very cool project. I continue to be amazed at a great paper build. This one definitely qualifies.

I've never gotten into papercraft. I actually found the BttF3 time train in papercraft, but never took the time to print or build it. Looks quite complicated.

For some really crazy types of papercraft that take it to the next level, you should check out berszu 's work on here.

I've never gotten into papercraft. I actually found the BttF3 time train in papercraft, but never took the time to print or build it. Looks quite complicated.

For some really crazy types of papercraft that take it to the next level, you should check out berszu 's work on here.
I seen his work and it realy next level for me these project are huge I will stay with the smaller models. Maybe in time a death star or star destroyer.

If you guys want to see more models that I designed check out my album or go to zealot to download templates and building instructions.

I seen his work and it realy next level for me these project are huge I will stay with the smaller models. Maybe in time a death star or star destroyer.
Death star 2 could be cool.
Proably use posterboard for all the layers of detail in the unbuilt sections.
My first scatch build was a star destroyer made of cardboard, paper, posterboard and random things, like toys, tooth picks and matche sticks for the details.

My first scatch build was a star destroyer made of cardboard, paper, posterboard and random things, like toys, tooth picks and matche sticks for the details.
That has to be a lot of work you put in de ISD. I will start with the DS-1 and see what I can make out of that one.

Buenas tardes a todos,
Es genial estar aquí. Soy un diseñador de papercraft de los Países Bajos.
Hasta ahora, todos los modelos que he diseñado son variantes de Star Wars Tie.
Gracias a este foro pude diseñar y construir un modelo en papel del Tie Bomber.
A continuación algunas tomas del Tie Bomber.
View attachment 1725059View attachment 1725060View attachment 1725061View attachment 1725062View attachment 1725063View attachment 1725064View attachment 1725065View attachment 1725066View attachment 1725067View attachment 1725068View attachment 1725069
hola ........seria posible descargar ls planos e instrucciones?
gracias de antemano

One of my friend will use a World globe to do his own version of the DS. He got a big one at a garage sale in thick cardboard(y)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back