Thundercats

rchrz60

Not sure where to post this, but I am trying to find some people that are good with photoshop, etc. I built a Star Wars Playset for my kids using Foam Board and Decals from (NiubNiub's Universe.com) and it turned out great. I was hoping someone could help me make some decals for a Thundercats Playset now that they are into that. I would do it myself, but I'm not as good with the photoshop.

I have links to a website with a lot of screen captures from the show, that show the different areas to cover. I am also including a link to the thread on the Thundercats.ws posting.

Please let me know.

Thank you,

Ryan

Playset

Do you need someone to just do the graphics or actually print the decals?

Just do the graphics. If you look at NiubNiub's Universe online you can see all of his Star Wars ones. I'm hoping to get something going like this for ThunderCats because it's making a big comeback. It's up to the individual to print the decals to their own specs based off of what they are trying to build. Check out my flickr account for the Star Wars playset I built. I used the NiubNiub decals, but I didn't make a direct scene from any movie, rather more to my own design.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back