Third Breed

mangrasshopper

Here is my 3rd paint up of Narins awesome Hellbreed kit.

3624-br1.jpg
3621-br4.jpg
3623-br2.jpg

;
3615-br10.jpg
3611-br14.jpg
3618-br7.jpg

more pics:
http://www.modelzone.com

You really made this kit come to live.
I love the way you painted the green part beneath the waves, the effect is awesome.
Did you cover the whole water part with epoxy or gloss paint?
Again another piece of art (y)

Erwin

I love this paint up. I am getting a Narin Alt Hunter for Christmas (sent by Narin himself!) and will be trying for the best possible paint job. I love the Hellbreed kit. Once I've finished up my Alt Hunter I'll be ready to invest in a hell breed kit myself. Beautiful job!

OK, Joe you are a God! I am totally in love with this paint job. I can't wait to have it in my collection. Thanks a million, my friend.

GODDAMNIT!!! You did it before I could... I was gonna use wire to simulate rope/cord that was flowing up into the air... I'm still doing it, though, cuz I've already drilled holes all over the thing to fit the wire through, lol.

The bandolier looks friggin ridic. And I love the dreads, that bit of orange on the end of them.

Nice work, an inspiration as always!

That is unbelievably sick!! That makes me want to get a Narin kit. I love the primal verocity of both creatures. The rage and agression is what makes it so amazing! That predalien queen would have been awesome in AVPR. Great work man, absolutley fabulous.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back