The Wolfman Movie Trailer

DoubleD

Sr Member
I hadn't heard anything about this movie until I saw the preview for it about 10 minutes ago.

Amidst all the movies and TV shows centered around vampires, its good to see the werewolf get some screen time.

Not to mention, I'm a big Anthony Hopkins fan.

http://www.thewolfmanmovie.com/

three words " Direct to Video" , I agree it's a good thing to get out of all these chick flick vampire movies , but Sir Anthony you could have picked better.

I've read the script. It's going to be a good one.

As a Wolfman/werewolf fanatic, I am actually looking forward to this one.

three words " Direct to Video" , I agree it's a good thing to get out of all these chick flick vampire movies , but Sir Anthony you could have picked better.

Why do you hate werewolves? :lol

So A.H. is acceptable as Van Helsing but you think a Wolfman flick is beneath him? :p

This has Benicio Del Toro, Anthony Hopkins and Hugo Weaving in it and is a reimagining of a Universal Classic monster franchise. "Direct to Video" is a fairly pedestrian way to imagine this.

I've seen the previews an the atmosphere reminds me a lot of Burton's Sleepy Hollow. I predict this will be at least that good.

So A.H. is acceptable as Van Helsing but you think a Wolfman flick is beneath him? :p

This has Benicio Del Toro, Anthony Hopkins and Hugo Weaving in it and is a reimagining of a Universal Classic monster franchise. "Direct to Video" is a fairly pedestrian way to imagine this.

I've seen the previews an the atmosphere reminds me a lot of Burton's Sleepy Hollow. I predict this will be at least that good.

this would be a good hit at halloween , but with everything else it will get lost in the shuffle. I like werewolf, I am partial one myself :)

I am hoping what Rick Baker says in the HorrorHound video is true, that this movie will introduce a whole generation to the Wolfman and not a werewolf/monster beast and they will like it.

This show has been plagued with bad publicity, but I'm still hoping for the best!

"I see the bad moon arising..."

Looks pretty cool to me...

In the recent issue of Horrorhound (Dedicated to the Werewolves and Wolfmen), they interview Rick Baker (along with Joe Johnston, Benicio DT and Anthony Hopkins)

Rick has nothing but praise for the CG work in the transformations but he is still a little miffed, not because it was CG, but because his company has made the transition to CG and he wasn't a part of it in this movie.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back