The what's on your bench and what's next thread.

Morning all,

REL, Sir, That Slave 1 is friggin awesome, what am i saying, all your builds are friggin awesome.

IEDBOUNTYHUNTER, loving your SS Betty build.

JEDIMASTER, lovely Snowspeeder my friend, with that many kits i would never need to leave the house again , My wife would divorce me, but i would never have to leave the house, well may be only to get stuff from the mail box :D

Whats on my bench :

Still working on The Nylon Gag MK.1

Whats next on my bench:

When thats finished i will move on to the Tamiya 1/12th Williams FW14B formula 1 car, a beautiful kit. But i am going to build a diorama with it under construction at the factor, a bit like this.

2000post_factory.jpg

The Williams is from the 1992 season so the surrounds won't be quite as hi-tec, this was from about 2000 ish, but it will be pretty close.

I have been collecting 1/12th scale tool sets and will scratch build all the built-in tool chests and cabinets and stuff.

We have a 32" x 32" square coffee table in the living room with a bottom shelf about 12" under the glass top that i have been given "permission" to use to display the dio.

Gag

my "next build" is my garage/workshop LOL. I tore out my workbenches in the basement and garage when I went nuts cleaning out (they were junk to begin with). I still need another dumpster to clear out the basement.

A major wow to the pictures in this thread!
I'm presently jumping between attempting to build a 1/10 scale TOS Enterprise Bridge, and building a Midwest Boothbay Lobsterboat RC kit. When I finish those I'll go back to my 1/72 scale BSG Raptor. Still very much a noob but getting a little better each time. :)

A major wow to the pictures in this thread!
I'm presently jumping between attempting to build a 1/10 scale TOS Enterprise Bridge, and building a Midwest Boothbay Lobsterboat RC kit. When I finish those I'll go back to my 1/72 scale BSG Raptor. Still very much a noob but getting a little better each time. :)

I'd like to see the lobster boat. My dad has been buggin me to make some trawlers/fishing boat kits for him to sell. He's into RC boats. Thought I may have a go at the Orca from Jaws for him or maybe the Jenny from Forrest Gump.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back